Walt Disney Treasures

Woody13

Hi CDS Disney!

Walt Disney Treasures Tins expected to be released December, 2003 include "Dr. Syn, Alias The Scarecrow" and "Wartime Cartoons". There is another tin in the works but I am currently at a loss to recall the title.

Karen Lister

Jellystone Park??

Please, please, can someone help me, I'm sure I remember seeing a Disney show with Donald Duck, some bears, a Ranger, and they were camping & fishing, my kids have been trying to find it on video. We are desperate to find the name. I think it was made around 1960?? Thanking you in advance, Karen.

Bagheera

Originally posted by Woody13
There is another tin in the works but I am currently at a loss to recall the title.

The other one is the Donald collection. I think it's called "The Ultimate Donald Duck" or something like that. It's the companion piece to the Mickey and Goofy sets.

mickhyperion

No "play all" feature

Did anyone else notice that the latest Treasures featuring Goofy and the b&w Mickey's didn't have a "play all" feature like the previous year's colour Mickey's and Silly Symphonies? So to watch all the cartoons, you have to keep returning to the menu and advancing to the next one. Has anyone found a way around this problem short of individually programming each cartoon to play?

CDS Disney

Original Poster
Re: No "play all" feature

Originally posted by mickhyperion
Did anyone else notice that the latest Treasures featuring Goofy and the b&w Mickey's didn't have a "play all" feature like the previous year's colour Mickey's and Silly Symphonies? So to watch all the cartoons, you have to keep returning to the menu and advancing to the next one. Has anyone found a way around this problem short of individually programming each cartoon to play?

I hate that all I want to do is watch the toons not have to navigate the DVD evey 5 to 7 min

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom