Walt Disney Attractions at the 1964-65 New York World's Fair

Anyone have any Details from Two Walt Disney Attractions at the 1964 World's Fair to Share?

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
Hello, Does anyone has all the audios, photos, slides, or videos, even WED Enterprises photos, videos, & blueprint concepts from Walt Disney's It's a Small World at the 1964-65 Worlds Fair? from the Pepsi-Cola Pavilion, & Ford's Magic Skyway?

If so, Whoever has them, would you please share with me all Walt Disney's It's a Small World & Ford's Magic Skyway Photos, Videos, slides, WED Enterprises photos, & blueprint concepts from the 1964-65 Worlds Fair for my very specific project right away? Thank You, it's not going to be paid, it's going to be credited to the Walt Disney Company.

The reason I ask it's because I use them for Personal Use, and recreating a recreational project in the far future.

My email address is bradendisney@gmail.com
Thanks, I am currently seeking the other scenes from this Worlds Fair attraction.

some other guy

this seems to be a pretty good stab at it

never got a chance to bounce it off my mom, she was at the OG iasw and I always respected how she had the highest horse of all to gripe about adding existing Disney characters to it
and she would
you think DL OG gripe about things being DIFFERENT and WRONG? they got nothing on people that hit the 64-5 World's Fair

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom