Wallpaper Contest #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyCP2000

Thanks for the complements :D
I've re-uploaded the picture a couple of times now...so it should be in working order. If not I'll upload again :lol:

Invero

I see it now... very nice. Perhaps my computer need a good can of whoop-______... lol

WDW/SFOG_freak

I'M BACK!

Hey guys, It's been a long while hasn't it?

Welp, I'm back... and I plan to unleash my beasts upon you all (refering to my digital graphics ;) ).

Though... anyone (more specifically NowInc) have any sites with GOOD pictures of the monorail(s)? Also, some videos would be nice.

Thanks in advance :king: .

NowInc

I was SOOOOO going to use "por favor mentenga etc etc" on my paper..but i couldnt find a way to integrate it..glad to see SOMEONE made it fit :D

NowInc

Ironically..the new billboard here in Florida for the annual pass features none other than a monorail....with a bike rack (the slogan is "You'll feel like you own the place")

Invero

I've still yet to see that billboard. They had a magazine ad with it a few years ago... one of my favorites. Glad to see they're still using it. I remember around Christmas, they had one with Coral (?) with a tree strapped to the roof of the cab... Loved it.

NowInc

I pass it everyday on my way to the warehouse/studio...

its on I-95 northbound about 2 miles south of fort laud airport...for those of you in south florida ;)

Invero

Heres mine... nothing special, but I did use a modified version of this picture for my wallpaper at one time. Worked well. :) I took this picture one early morning long before we started carrying passengers. It's somewhat of an impossible shot, I took it from an area that guests are not allowed to go, in order to get the best angle. If you look carefully, the driver is waving at me as he poses for the picture. :)

Attachments

• mono-mim.jpg
    mono-mim.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 241

Invero

This is from the ad... Sorry for the lack of quality, but I dont have a scanner, so I had to use a quickcam to take a picture of the newsprint... lol...

Attachments

• bikerack.jpg
    bikerack.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 152

BRER STITCH

Originally posted by Main Street USA
After reapeated complaints that my wallpaper was too dark, I decided to brighten it up a bit. Below is my new, and official entry.:)

NOW.....if you REALLY get bored....

Rig it up so that as I scroll my mouse over the different colored stripes, the Monorail in the picture will change to that color stripes!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

HAHA! I guess my boss's demands are rubbing off on me.....

:lol:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Great entries everyone. The deadline has passed, and the time for entries has closed. Voting will be up ASAP.:)

Blizz

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Getting my entry in right before the deadline...

Hummm.....

Well I used your avaitar entry photo in my wallpaper entry and you created an entry using the photo I used for my avitar (minus the SE I added in the background for fun).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom