Walks to DHS

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We're planning to walk from BCV early in the morning, but then take the boats back during the afternoon. It seems silly to drive to DHS from there, but also don't really want to wait on the boats in the morning when we're trying to get there early.

DisDadWoz

The walk isn't that bad from BCV. We do it every time we stay there or BWV no matter if its hot, cold or anywhere in between. For the most part it's quicker than the boats both there and back. You can also get a few different angles for pics of the Studios, Swan & Dolphin, and BWV. If you want to walk off your meal (or drinks) from DHS the walk back will help!

disney4life2008

OMG this is a great question. I just returned from HS yesterday. In all honesty - I would do neither, lol. The friendship boat took forever to come then forever to get from point A to point B. The walk (from the basis from others) looks long, boring, and hot. But if you cant take the bus. Take the boat

I_heart_Tigger

I enjoy the walk especially after park close. I don't feel the need to rush out of the parks to catch the boat. I can wander through HS when it's relatively deserted and get some cool photos and then walk back to the resort. I don't enjoy the walk to HS when it's really hot out because I can get overheated easily so I don't want to expend a lot of my energy just getting to the parks - I would rather spend my energy IN the park.

Foolish Mortal

Haven't stayed at any of the Epcot resorts, but I like the idea of at least walking in the morning. Especially if you see a boat that just left. By the time you wait for the next boat and the time it takes to get to HS, you can probably get there quicker. If you stay at park all day, boat might be the option. Keep in mind, the boats supposedly have air conditioning but it doesn't feel like it. Boats get extremely stuffy. Been times where I think walking would've been better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom