Walk-Up Dining Availability

Mike730

Hey everybody. I’m looking for your recent experiences with walk-up dining availability for lunch at the parks and dinner at Disney Springs. Reservation availability are hit or miss and I’m wondering if I’ll be scrambling if I wing it or need to be getting reservations like I normally would. I’ll be there next week.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hey everybody. I’m looking for your recent experiences with walk-up dining availability for lunch at the parks and dinner at Disney Springs. Reservation availability are hit or miss and I’m wondering if I’ll be scrambling if I wing it or need to be getting reservations like I normally would. I’ll be there next week.
It is probably the best it has been for the last 15 years! lol

Disney Springs will be no problem on a weekday lunch, and probably not a problem on a weekend if early.

In the parks, you will also likely not have a problem, especially at EPCOT or Tiffins at DAK.

You can also make use of My Disney Experience Walk-Up Waitlist now available for table service restaurants at Walt Disney World

Have a good trip!

Upvote 0

Mike730

Original Poster
It is probably the best it has been for the last 15 years! lol

Disney Springs will be no problem on a weekday lunch, and probably not a problem on a weekend if early.

In the parks, you will also likely not have a problem, especially at EPCOT or Tiffins at DAK.

You can also make use of My Disney Experience Walk-Up Waitlist now available for table service restaurants at Walt Disney World

Have a good trip!

That's what I was hoping to hear! I've picked up a few reservations anyway. Thanks for the reply.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
That's what I was hoping to hear! I've picked up a few reservations anyway. Thanks for the reply.
Sorry, just saw you were referring to dinner at Springs. Weekday dinner should be OK, weekend will likely be a problem without a reservation or a bit of a wait. Jaleo, The Edison, Maria & Enzo's and STK would be good bets for walkup.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom