Wait times on MDEx are gone?

Clamman73

A new update just came out and it appears wait times are gone. Maybe they only activate when you are in the park? I loved checking them even though o was 1000's of miles away.
Keep clicking (or pinch to zoom in) on the map part of the Park...it'll zoom in and show wait times.

tem325

I wrote a negative review on iTunes and sent an email to customer service through the app. I find it really annoying that one can access other things like the timing of parades, but not wait times in an easy one-click motion as it was previously available. Are they trying to make it a convoluted and hard to access? Are people really using the app for much more than Fast Passes and Wait Times on a regular basis?!

World_Showcase_Lover007

Glad they put Wait Times back on the sidebar. It is still a bit awkward how they have it set up, but okay nevertheless. I definitely didn't like how they had the wait times placed on the electronic map for the last week or so. I think people like lists, and Disney sometimes tries too hard when there isn't even a problem that needs fixing.

tem325

Update on Bakery menu: Sadly the lobster rolls are no more.........was looking forward to them but was told it was removed from menu a few months ago and currently no plans to bring it back.

Looks like the wait times are back on MDE. It was updated today, June 28th.
Hooray

Thank goodness! I like to think that my scathing review in iTunes and strongly worded email helped influence their redesign! Thank you for posting an update!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom