Wait times in DisneyLAND in early October?!

Christina

Original Poster
I'm planning to drive (yesss drive.. by MYSELF! Get off the roads!) down to Disneyland after I graduate, wayyy after I get back from Europe. I picked October to go because I remember briefly a time when I was in Disneyworld in October, and crowds were fantastically low.

Can anyone confirm that Disneyland has the same crowded-ness in October?

Average wait times?

Thanks
-Christina :wave:

dmmgp2000

Same question for me. I'm trying to set aside some days in October so I can take off work and my family and I can make the cross-country trip to Disneyland for the 50th. I am also hoping the crowds are relatively low in October. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

ScrapIron

In Oct. 97 our longest wait was 20 min. for Peter Pan. Crowds and weather should be most compatible. You may encounter closure of Small World or the Mansion for installation of the Xmas overlays. Otherwise, it's a great time to go.

Cheers.

DisneyGal126

when is the best time to visit Disneyland? My family is talking about going (though we would fly, I wouldn't last 4 days in a car with my family!) but unlike WDW we don't know when the best time is...

Jamie

RU42

October will have very little wait times.

Best time to go? I would say Nov-Dec and catch DLR all decked out in Christmas.

RU

DisneyGal126

Thank you very much! My family is talking about going for the 50th celebration... only Oct/Nov is during school... can't miss college the way you could high school :( or at least I can't!

Jamie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom