wait times 12-2 thru 12-5

leeseem

Just got back.........vacation was absolutely wonderful! Went to MK on Sat. Dec 3rd, park was crowded. They were taping Christmas parade, so that may have added to crowds, plus being a weekend. Space mountain was closed, splash mountain was 50 min. wait, BTMR 50 min., haunted mansion 35 min, small world 30 min. We went on Philharmagic and pooh ride early, but later in afternoon wait was over an hour. Restaurants were very busy, again, could be because of parade. Epcot wasn't as crowded on Sunday, but more so than I expected. Definately take advantage and plan to use fastpass. By noon, Soarin' was over an hour wait, same for Test Track and Mission Space. We had dinner package for Candlelight processsional, thankfully, the standby line seemed to snake through entire WS! Overall, crowds were bigger than I expected. My friend was in MK on Monday, and said park was very crowded, and there was no parade taping. Overall, I think there is really no "downtime season" now in Disney. But, I wouldn't have changed a thing. We had a great time, the weather was perfect, and the combo of Disney and Christmas magic made our trip incredible. To all people going in December, enjoy!

3fordisney

We were there Nov. 27th-Dec.4th and were surprised by the crowds. We lucked out early in the week and rode Soarin with only a 40 minute wait. By Friday, the wait was over 80 minutes. We had been to WDW during the same time before and the crowds were less. Buzz Lightyear had a wait Saturday of over 50 minutes. We were able to fast pass it. Friday, test track was 40 minutes. We spent most of the time at Magic Kingdom and the crowds were larger as the week went along. We saw some of the taping for the Christmas parade Saturday. The weather was great and we had a great time. :) My 3 year old wants to go back now!:p

Upvote 0

Birdlady

I just got back yesterday, and didn't find it overly crowded. Sat nite, and Sunday we did MK, everything was walk on to a 10 minute wait. We went early, and took a midday break, went back after 3 or 4. Philharmagic was my 7 year old daughter's favorite....we saw it 5 times! LOL!

For the MVMCP, we waited about 10 minutes for Space Mountain, walked right into the Haunted Mansion (and right back out , she got scared). It seemed Fantasyland had longer lines than the early morning, but only about 10 to 15 minutes perhaps.

For MGM, everything was pretty much 'walk on' crowds. We did Star Tours(twice), Muppet's 3D, Extreme Stunt Show, and other stuff. Osbourne Lights were a spectacle to behold.

Epcot we found somewhat crowded. We went on Thursday afternoon/evening and Friday during the day. Soarin had a 80 minute wait on Friday, but we went on twice Thursday evening during the Extra Magic Hours with less than a 10 minute wait.

Test Track had a 50 minute wait (we used Fastpass for a quick less than 10 minute wait) and we did wait about 30 minutes for Mission Space (which was worth the wait!)

We did Animal Kingdom on Thursday Morning, during the rain, and walked right onto Kilamanjaro Safaris twice with no wait at all. Same for "It's tough to be a bug"

All Fireworks were crowded as were the parades. I also found it difficult to get reservations for sit down meals. I was told by my on line travel agency that there was no need to make reservations for most stuff for dinner (which included Fantasmic - we almost did not get in for that!)

Make reservations for all sit downs, and get there an hour early minimum to get seating for all shows, parades, and fireworks....IMHO.:p

We had a great time and did get to do everything that was on my A list to do!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom