Wait List

psdisney

Original Poster
We are renting points from a friend for our stay in September. This is the first time renting DVC points, we didn't get exactly what we wanted so we are wait listing what we want...can someone tell me...do people have much luck getting their wait listed choices. Right now we are studio, standard view at AKL, hoping to just do a studio, value (to save the extra cash). Thanks so much!

Pioneer Hall

Wait list success varies greatly depending on what you are looking for. There are not very many value rooms at AKL, and a lot of members who have it as their home resort book them quickly. Anything is possible, but I would say that your request will be a bit more difficult to obtain.

bgraham34

I have to agree with DisneyInsider. There are very few value rooms available. Your room will at least give you some more space.

tarin24u

We are using my sister's DVC points and found out today that we got our wait-list request for August! We are about a month out and she got an email this morning. We were in a 1bdrm villa at Kidani and now we are in the 2 bdrm :) I think it depends on what you want but I know my sister did check several times a week to see if we got it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom