Wait a minute......FP+ available without having tickets purchased?

draybook

Original Poster
Ok, as most of you know(if you follow my posts), we have the second part of our trip set at All-Star Music. Now, this is a room only booking, as we will have APs after we check-in on the first leg of the trip. Well, we got the little Incredibles package in the mail today and it lists July 21st as the day we can start making FP+ reservations for that part of the trip. So, you mean to tell me that we will be able to book FP+ ressies without having ticket media linked to those days as of right now?

draybook

Original Poster
Yeah, like I just told my wife, I'm assuming that they open FP+ spots for you if you're staying on-site.

lilclerk

I'm pretty sure if you try to log in on that day and go to FP+, it will tell you that you need valid ticket media linked. The little postcard just tells you the 60 day mark from your check in date.

kasey1988

We are staying at akl sept 16-18, no park tickets as we don't plan on doing parks at that time.. Checked the fastpass + window today (60 days out from sept 16) and we could book fastpasses for the 16,17 and 18...

draybook

Original Poster
We are staying at akl sept 16-18, no park tickets as we don't plan on doing parks at that time.. Checked the fastpass + window today (60 days out from sept 16) and we could book fastpasses for the 16,17 and 18...

Hope it works for us as well!

sjhym333

Did it actually let you book FP's? FP's are connected to your park tickets so if there aren't any there is nothing to connect them to.

kasey1988

Did it actually let you book FP's? FP's are connected to your park tickets so if there aren't any there is nothing to connect them to.
Yup! I was testing it out and it let me book 3 for the magic kingdom on the 18th (the only day and park we tried to enter), and like I said we do not have any tickets linked to that reservation and we rented dvc points. I was able to fully book, edit times and then cancel them as we won't need them!

draybook

Original Poster
Yup! I was testing it out and it let me book 3 for the magic kingdom on the 18th (the only day and park we tried to enter), and like I said we do not have any tickets linked to that reservation and we rented dvc points. I was able to fully book, edit times and then cancel them as we won't need them!

Fantastic news!

kasey1988

Fantastic news!
Just went in to mde and played with it again, it will only let me pick for the magic kingdom.. It says there is a conflict for the other.3 parks on all the days (16,17 and 18th)... So maybe it's some sort of glitch in the system..

lilclerk

Just went in to mde and played with it again, it will only let me pick for the magic kingdom.. It says there is a conflict for the other.3 parks on all the days (16,17 and 18th)... So maybe it's some sort of glitch in the system..
Do you have party tickets linked? I only have access to FP+ in MK right now because of my Halloween party tickets. My regular park tickets are linked to a package, so I won't have access to the other parks until my 60 day mark.

kasey1988

Do you have party tickets linked? I only have access to FP+ in MK right now because of my Halloween party tickets. My regular park tickets are linked to a package, so I won't have access to the other parks until my 60 day mark.
Party ticket is linked on the September 21...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom