"Voyage to the Iron Reef" A new 4-D Ride at Knotts Berry Farm [Spring 2015]

sponono88

Original Poster
Knotts Berry Farm has announced a brand-new 4D ride called Voyage to the Iron Reef -- opening in the Boardwalk area of the park in Spring of 2015. A description of the ride along with concept art photos can be found at the link below:

https://www.knotts.com/what-s-new/new-for-2015-voyage-to-the-iron-reef?mobile=0

If you have what it takes to become a brave deep sea navigator, climb aboard the four-person submarine and embark on the four-minute gaming adventure into the Iron Reef. Equipped with your interactive freeze ray, aim for ballooning puffer fish, an iron clad octopus and hundreds of other menacing 3-D creatures to save Knott’s from a watery doom. You will be surrounded at every turn by enchanting underwater forests, disorienting ocean current tunnels, and mysterious mechanical wreckage that will be brought to life through high definition 3-D animation and other special effects.

VTTIR%20Concept-Art-650-px-wide.jpg

It has a wacky backstory and the steampunk theme looks pretty fun, I'm excited to see how this turns out. I hope it's a success for Knotts and they continue to build more stuff like this, as opposed to more rollercoasters.

Last edited:

Bairstow

Heh, you know what this really reminds me of?
Something that you used to find in most of Disney World's arcades:

16303601.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom