Vow Renewal at Disney Experience?

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Has anyone worked with Disney Weddings for a vow renewal? We are thinking of renewing our vows either next year or the year after and was curious about any experiences you have had. We are leaning toward the Yacht Club or Canada pavilion in Epcot. The weird thing is we really don't want anyone there :hilarious: .Our wedding was planned based on what other people would find fun and the renewal would be either just us, or with my sister and her family. Very low key. I'd love to hear anyone's stories if you have them!

aliceismad

Has anyone worked with Disney Weddings for a vow renewal? We are thinking of renewing our vows either next year or the year after and was curious about any experiences you have had. We are leaning toward the Yacht Club or Canada pavilion in Epcot. The weird thing is we really don't want anyone there :hilarious: .Our wedding was planned based on what other people would find fun and the renewal would be either just us, or with my sister and her family. Very low key. I'd love to hear anyone's stories if you have them!
Following! We have considered this as well, and we also would probably just want it to be us and our kiddo.

38053WDW

Let's just say I think Disney is missing out on an opportunity .. They should offer a "Quick Service" renewal at the wedding pavilion... Say $250.00 (or more) ... Includes:

Standing at the Wedding window.
Licensed Preacher
Small cake or His / Hers Ears
Certificate of Renewal
Pic with Mickey / Minnie..

Each one would be what ? 15 mins tops!

These would sell out like hotcakes!!

117a8d.png

aliceismad

Let's just say I think Disney is missing out on an opportunity .. They should offer a "Quick Service" renewal at the wedding pavilion... Say $250.00 (or more) ... Includes:
A lot of cruise lines have something similar. Most start in the $500 range, although I think Princess has a cheaper option.

Disney Cruise Line's cheapest option was somewhere around $3,000 last time I looked.

ppet

My wife and I had wanted to do a vow renewal at WDW but we couldn't work it out. We ended up meeting our kids and my wife's sisters at WDW for a few days and then drove to the beach one day and had the vow renewal there.

DisneyJoe

Standing at the Wedding window.
Licensed Preacher
Small cake or His / Hers Ears
Certificate of Renewal
Pic with Mickey / Minnie..

Each one would be what ? 15 mins tops!

These would sell out like hotcakes!!

View attachment 556611
It usually costs $750 or more per character for a private event.

We once did a private company dinner at the Beach Club and it cost $750 for Mickey to visit to have photos taken with us, I think they allowed us to have him for up to 30 minutes, this was in 2012 or 2014.

38053WDW

A lot of cruise lines have something similar. Most start in the $500 range, although I think Princess has a cheaper option.

Disney Cruise Line's cheapest option was somewhere around $3,000 last time I looked.
ah no! Maybe $250-$300 for 15 min .. not $3k .. Never !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom