Vote for the next contest!

What should the topic of the next contest be?

• "4 Parks, One World"

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • 100 years of Magic

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Walt Disney

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Magic Kingdom

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • The Walt Disney World Monorail System

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Mission: Space

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

This next contest will be another wallpaper. As I had posted in the voting thread, the winner of this past contest (myself) and DisneyCP2000 (the winner of the previous contest) will each pick 3 subjects and we will get a vote and a chance to comment on those 6 choices.

So, there's your choices above. Vote for your favorite and plead your case as to why we should do the one you like!

Main Street USA

Original Poster
A deadline for what? This is not a contest. This is just to decide what contest we will be doing next.

If you're asking how long this poll will stay open, then DisneyCP is right. I'll keep it open until late Friday night. This way we can begin the contest and keep it open over 2 weekends.

DanStat

Four Parks One World!

My favorite! <-- The main reason why you should vote for it! :animwink:

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Main Street USA
...Vote for your favorite and plead your case as to why we should do the one you like!

I love em all but I would love to see a 100 YoM contest done in a mouse/wallpaper contest. I'd rather see the Monorail one done as a poster contest (hand drawn). Given MSU's t-shirt design i'm very interested to see it in a poster design! :lol: :animwink:

wdwcrazy

100 years of Magic!

Attachments

• 100yom.jpg
    100yom.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 182

tenchu

Re: Re: Vote for the next contest!

Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
I love em all but I would love to see a 100 YoM contest done in a mouse/wallpaper contest. I'd rather see the Monorail one done as a poster contest (hand drawn). Given MSU's t-shirt design i'm very interested to see it in a poster design! :lol: :animwink:

Yeah, i do agree with that.

I think the problem with the poster contests might be that some people who might enter (myself included) perhaps lacking the artistic flair or technical knowhow, may find this harder due to the fact you cant just put photos straight into it.

Don't get me wrong i do like the poster contests though (and dont want the format changed.) :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom