Vista Credit

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
I was just wondering if Vista credit was owned by disney. My family was driving on International Drive South and we saw a building. It was a saturday so it was empty. The sign said Vista Credit and the word Vista was in Walts handwriting. Does anyone the answer to my question?

Pioneer Hall

They did it to make people do what you are doing...

They want you to think it is Disney, when it really isn't. The only Disney in orlando is what is on property at the Walt Disney World resort.

cm1988

VFCU

Vista Federal Credit Union is Disney's credit union, with offices in Burbank and Orlando. I.M.H.O, it's one of the nicer cast benefits with branches and ATM across property, reasonable auto loans, and free checking. But I can't figure why they put that building on I-Drive.

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Turbogames
so whos right?:confused:

Probably CM...because I was thinking differently. For some reason when you said Vista I was thinking the time sharing company down there, not the credit union. So CM is probably correct on this one.

MY FAULT!

Lhriangel

It is the credit union and they are associated with Disney. At the california resort they have essentially the same thing but it is called Partners.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Vista FCU is a Disney Owned Credit Union for all Disney CM's EXCEPT DLR (they have Partners FCU). They are fairly good, and I trust them more than I did Suntrust.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom