Visiting WDW

Yohansonfriend

Hi Im planning to visit Disney next Easter. I want to plan ahead so i can budget etc. It will be mine and my boyf 1st hols away together:) , we will be 19 and 19 so therefore on a tight budget.

I just wondered if anyone could reccomend places to stay etc thats cheap with poss breakfast included with transport to Disneyworld if not on site. Also any booking companies that are cheap to book with.

Thanks in advance.

Mimi

First I recommend searching the threads. There are tons of threads that can offer you useful information. Search for any word or phrases you think could apply; i.e. cheap resort, best resort, off property, resort info, transportation, etc.

I suggest staying on-property no matter what. It will make a huge difference in your experience! From personal experience I can tell you that you loose a fair amount of magic when you stay off-property. In addition, transportation can be a problem. You'll need to arrange transportation from the airport to your hotel and back again. Also, although many hotels offer shuttles to the parks the times can be very restrictive. If you do stay off grounds I suggest you rent a car to avoid all this.

I think that staying on property gives you a complete experience that is usually hassel-free. The value resorts are nice (of these I would choose Pop Century) but if you can swing it the moderates are great - and much more romantic!

I hope this helps a little. Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom