Visit May 26-june 1

pagepayroll

Our stay at Port Orleans Riverside was great. My husband and I and our two sons age 19 and 22 had a wonderful time. Found the buffet at Hollywood and VIne a terrific place for our age group The boys were able to enjoy themselves with the nightlife at Pleasure Island and we joined them for 1 night. We did use our rental car to go to the grocery store once and a trip to the pharmacy which was necessary. I am still unsure wether we really needed the car or not. The bus transportation was perfect, and I was being pushed around in a wheelchair due to a leg problem. Found all bus drivers and cast members extremely helpful. Enjoying the park with our adult children was an experience I highly recommend. If anyone has any questions regarding our stay I will be glad to answer.

Kevlin

We are staying there July 29 - Aug 2. Were you able to request a specific room location? Last time we were there (Oct 99) we stayed right by bus stop #3, last one before heading off to whatever destination. We liked having the bus stop right there. It also was not far to the food court and pool.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom