Virigin DTD early check in vouchers?

meryll83

Hi all,

It's time for Meryll's question of the day!

Just received our ticket package from Virgin, I seem to remember that last time we were actually issued a voucher for the early DTD check in, but nothing has come through with the tickets.

Are my memories deceiving me? Or is a voucher no longer required, do we just turn up on our last morning? Or perhaps they are no issued on arrival at Orlando?

Can anyone help me with how this works? - I'm having lots of last minute questions popping into my head at the moment!

Hi all,

It's time for Meryll's question of the day!

Just received our ticket package from Virgin, I seem to remember that last time we were actually issued a voucher for the early DTD check in, but nothing has come through with the tickets.

Are my memories deceiving me? Or is a voucher no longer required, do we just turn up on our last morning? Or perhaps they are no issued on arrival at Orlando?

Can anyone help me with how this works? - I'm having lots of last minute questions popping into my head at the moment!

We travelled in August and received no vouchers. (And yes - you are correct - we always used to get them). Anyway, when we checked in, we WERE asked for the vouchers (which we did not have). The check in at DTD was SO badly organised this year. We were second in line for the Premium/Upper Class desk and stood for over an hour. I honestly don't think I would go there to check in again. Back to the vouchers though, we didn't get them but WERE asked for them. Good luck.

Upvote 0

Disneymadmummy

Glad somebody else is having the same questions as use lol

when you flew with virgin b4 did you have the transfers to as we wanted to know what there like ..............:wave:

Upvote 0

Hotdogs

We got a leaflet in our details from the rep at the airport it was just a reminder that you can use this service. We wish we were still there! Have a great time!

Upvote 0

meryll83

Original Poster
I remember picking up an envelope at the Virgin desk in Orlando, is this when I should get them then? (hopefully!)
I'll have to remember to ask when I pick it up and make sure they're in there.
At least it didn't cause you any problems Christopher (did it?!)

Upvote 0
I remember picking up an envelope at the Virgin desk in Orlando, is this when I should get them then? (hopefully!)
I'll have to remember to ask when I pick it up and make sure they're in there.
At least it didn't cause you any problems Christopher (did it?!)

No - it did not cause any problems. The Virgin rep asked for it - I said we had not received one. The people on flight only were paying the $$ but she knew we were Virgin Holidays. I had emailed Virgin twice to ask about the 'missing' vouchers when the tickets arrived in July but received no answer. No surprise there then.

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

No - it did not cause any problems. The Virgin rep asked for it - I said we had not received one. The people on flight only were paying the $$ but she knew we were Virgin Holidays. I had emailed Virgin twice to ask about the 'missing' vouchers when the tickets arrived in July but received no answer. No surprise there then.

They dont come with your tickets - you pick 'em up at arrivals.

Upvote 0

minnie2000

We have been with both Virgin holidays and Virgin atlantic. I don't remember any vouchers, nor do I remember paying for the early check-in at DTD. I will check with DH later.

Upvote 0

Hotdogs

The check in is free if you booked through Virgin Holidays but you have to pay $10 if you booked it through a different holiday company but still flying Virgin Atlantic. No vouchers are given out anymore but be early as it is getting popular.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom