virgin holidays package

Cmunchy94

Hi

I've booked a for june with virgin holidays, not the first time we've traveled with them but its the first time that youve had to do park reservations, virgin are saying my park tickets will be available in may, which i think will mean i can't book park reservations until then? Has anyone booked from the UK with virgin and managed to link park tickets early? linked my resort stay on MDE but havent been given any details about my tickets to be able to link them

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
When I went last year I just put my reservation number from Virgin into MDE and it all shows up. Are your tickets not showing in MDE yet ?

Upvote 0

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
Nope, it’s showing our all star movies reservation but not our park tickets it’s asking me to link them, when I go on virgin it’s telling me my park tickets will be available 19th may, and we travel 2 June so I like much rather reserve our park days as soon as possible

Upvote 0

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
Will do, thanks for you help.
My resort has been linked for a few months now so will probably give virgin a ring tomorrow as can’t get any joy on their online chat

Upvote 0

Tiggertoo56

I'm sure that when we went last October/November we had booked the previous May and as soon as we booked worked out our preferred parks per day and booked the park passes once we had the hotel reservation through on MDE, or pretty soon after. Give Virgin a call for help, or call in to see the rep in person if that's possible? Do you have the booking reference number for the holiday as that may work online.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Nope, it’s showing our all star movies reservation but not our park tickets it’s asking me to link them, when I go on virgin it’s telling me my park tickets will be available 19th may, and we travel 2 June so I like much rather reserve our park days as soon as possible
Silly question but have you tried both the website and the app?
If you booked a package I would expect the tickets to already be linked.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom