• Hate this whole idea.

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • other. (please post below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Here is my idea for what should be the next WDW Theme Park.

You enter the parking lot and you are parked in row: death number 6. The tram that takes you is black and has green goo all over it with cobwebs.

As you enter the black iron gates you are suprised by the ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. You walk down this street that looks like ash and smells like sulfur to the park icon, Bald Mountain!

You look at the map and to the left there are six roads and to the left there are six roads. The left six from top to bottom are;

Captain Hook's Skull rock- A boat ride showing the twisted mind of Captain Hook.

Maleficent's Forbidden Mountain (much smaller than bald mountain)- Where you must try to save Prince Phillip from the evil Maleficent.

Ursula's Sea Cave- Where you go inside and see the sea monsters of the deep such as sharks, octopus, squid, sea serpents, and paranhas.

Shan Yu's tunnel- Climb aboard your chariot and race through the tunnel to stop Shan Yu from kidnapping the Emperor.

The cave of Wonders- Hop on a magic carpet dark coaster ride to escape the Cave before Jafar catchs you.

Cruella De vill's Pound- Help the Dalmations escape from the pound in this fast paced ride.

And the right six from top to bottom are:

Sher Khans Jungle trek- a dueling coaster ride choose to ride Bagheera or Sher Khan.

The Horned King's dungeon- Do you have what it take to outwit the horned king to save prydain? A stand up ride in which you must run from the horned king find secret passages and levers. But don't pull the lever that leads to the black cauldron!

Frollo's Prison- A live action show, can Esmerelda and Quasimodo escape from Frollo?

Lady Tremaine's abode- Step inside Cinderella's childhood home but stay away from The evil stepmother's room.

The Underworld- Take a mine cart and travel underground and visit Hades. You'll dance, you'll kiss, you'll smoze.

The Elephant Graveyard- Come visit Scar, Zera, Nuka, and the Hyenas. And ride a rollercoaster on the Birdie Boiler.

After you try all those things it is night time and a special show is appearing in front of Bald Mountain. All the Disney Bad guys appear. Every single one. and they have captured the Disney Princess's and Heros and Heroines. It is up to Sorceror Mickey to defeat them but first he must take out Chernabog on top of bald Mountain, and Forte who's music has locked all the gates shut.

For Restaurants they could have:

Gaston's Pub, Hades Bar-BQ, The Underworld Caf'e, Spiders and Snakes, and of course Marie Anntoinette's Head under heels Restaurante.

Stores could be:

Maleficent's Menagery, Chernobog's Video Store, and Under the Ground bargain store.

Please tell me what you guys think.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Okay. How come no on is responding. Come on please tell me what you think, please.

And here are some more ides:

After a few years they could add:
The Headless Horseman's Scary Ride- A train ride around the park.
The Evil Quenns haunted Castle- A scary castle that you must go through.

As Restaurants-
Ratcliffe's Hardtac and Gruel buffet
The Horned King's hamburger stand
Ursula's Sea fingers Restaurant
Captain Hooks Crawdad Cabaret

Stores could be-
Hitch hiking ghosts Gallery

Of course they would add a special monorail to this area.

I will soon be describing the rides more better but please tell me what you guys think.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Skull Rock- Captain Hook has captured you and Tiger Lily! And has left you alone to fight Peter Pan. Will Peter save you in time.
(Okay basically you are in a boat with 19 other people and it starts out like a Kali River Rapids thing. But After you enter Skull Rock the cave shuts up and it starts filling with water and you are anchored down. just when it gets to your chest the doors open and the water goes out. As Peter flys away with you and you go up a mountain and down into a waterfall like thing. obviosly he let go.)

Forbidden Mountain- You must race in and save Prince Phillip and get him out.
(Well you start out and you have "turned tiny" so the guards won't see you and you ride this standup ride. When you go in that is pretty much it you are standing and you go slowly to the dungeon room where you are big again. Then when you get out the ride will become a mix between the Mad Hatters cups and primeval whirl. You swirl down the outside of the mountain at 110 m.p.h. and remember this is a standup. that is what will give it the adventure. Everywhere you look you see Maleficent flying around with Lightning and Thunder. And then you land at the bottom and as you go through the forest of thorns its an extremly bumpy ride, thats right its ain't over yet. Then you battle Maleficent in Dragon form! You once again climb the mountain. and after she is killed. There is nothing beneath you anymore and the ride is bumpy and even faster then before at a maximum of 125 m.p.h.!)

Ursula's Sea Cave- Pretty much a replica of the Living Seas except for the types of creatures and the fact that the whole place looks just like her cave from the movie.

Shan Yu's Great Wall Race- (Actually I changed this name and made it into a race on top of the great wall.) Now get this. this ride is actually a monorail attachment to Epcot's China! It goes as fast as a monorail but it is on top of the Great Wall. This would be great for people who are on there way to Disney World as they can watch the ride go. Of course there will be tunnels for cars to go through. The real attraction happens at China. This is a two way attraction. You can start in The Villian's Lair and chase Shan Yu to China, or you can take the ride back through and chase him away. Or both if you wish. A show would be featured at Epcot every four hours just for this.

The Cave of Wonders- Ride on a magic Carpet roller coaster ride through the cave of wonders. Escape the lava, falling rocks, and of course fight off the evil Jafar snake with a little help from the Genie. (Basically MUCH better than the one at MK. An underground roller coaster ride through the cave. You stop when you get to the lamp part to see a special film on whats going on and then you must escape! when you get to the end you must fight the snake with genies help. At this point your roller coaster would stop and it would just shake back and forth like you are going to fall off but the ride isn't really moving it is just a Virtual Reality Screen. Your coaster would switch, this would of course require new technology. The after he disappears into the lamp thanks to Aladdin you exit through the entrance.

Cruella De Ville's pound- You would be in a car that looks like a dalmation. And no two dogs would be the same. You ride through as you see Cruella has caught your brothers and sisters. You save them from her and your cars start to speed up a lot faster. 20 m.p.h.! And you arrive home safe and sound!

The others will come later.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Sher Khan's Jungle Trek- Get on Bagheera or Sher Khan and take of on a wild ride! These dueling coasters race around, up, down, and every which way. Who will win?

The Horned King's Dungeon- I know that when I first say this you won't like but here goes. This attraction is kind of like the "Honey I shrunk the kids movie set" except this place has levers that you can pull to activate different things. And there is one switch that leads to the Black Cauldron! But you must escape the Horned King. That's right, this guy is gonna be chasing you! If he finds you. You will be thrown into the dungeon "outside" and can't participater for at least another hour. However if you reach the Black Cauldron you win! And you will recieve a Black Cauldron Pin. But you must find the lever. (See it wasn't that bad)

The Judge's House- Watch the play of this twisted and sadistic murderer of a man tell his deepest secrets. In a terrifying live production!

Lady Tremaine's Humble Abode- when some people go to Disney World they wonder, "well there is Cinderella but where is her Evil Stepmother?". Well here is her house and inside you will find this hateful woman. Tour Cinderella's house before happily ever after. Just make sure you don't track and mud into the rooms. And stay away from Lucifer and Lady tremaine as much as you can.
This is really just an attraction not a ride at all. Just go in and visit the house.

The Underworld- What's the buzz hey? Come visit that smooth talking Villian and his two henchmen. That's right Hades is in the house!:fork: Take a dark ride straight down on this lay down ride. It will fell like you are going straight to... well you know.
Okay on this ride you lay down and really do go straight down. In the bottom of this place you will see ghosts, zombies, demons Pain and Panic, and of course the big cheese, Hades. Then you will be flung back up. And when you think you are going to stop at ground level, you go forty feet into the air! And then all the way back down to Hades, and then finally ground level. Scary huh?

The Elephant Graveyard- Come and visit Scar, Zira, Nuka, and the Hyenas as they take you on a trip on the Birdie Boiler!
Okay the Birdie Boiler is really just the Wicked Twist Ride from Cedar Point but characterized from the Lion King 1 & 2.

The evil Queen's Castle- You are transported through the Magic Mirror and Visit the worst of the worst villians planning to kill all the good guys later that night.

Bald Mountain- The night time show has all the villians capturing all the heros, heroines, princes, and princesses. And even Mickey Mouse! But Mickey gets free and puts on his Sorcerors Hat as Chernobog rises from the top of the mountain. Then Forte appears and starts playing his music which locks the gates shut. Then the Hitchhiking Ghosts fly everywhere and start to dance through the crowd. Some villians walk through the crowd and others stay on stage. Then they all disappear except Chernabog and Forte. And then they appear at Chernabogs waist. Chernabog throws flames and catchs some places on fire! Then Mickey's turn begins! He puts out the fire and calls forth light! Chernabog is blinded and goes into the mountain. Mickey Mouse laughs and says that was a close one! But its only begun! Forte and the rest of the Villians are still very much alive! All of a sudden Jafar turns into a snake and Ursula grows huge! Then Maleficent and Madam Mim turn into dragons! Scar and Sher Khan watch over the captured ones. Mickey defeats Scar and Sher Khan and throws them into one of the fires from Chernabog that were left burning. He sets everyone free. Aladdin and Princess Jasmine jump on the Carpet and fly for Jafar. Hades trys to strike them with his flames but misses several times. Hercules and Meg take to the sky on Pegasus. Hades gets on his chariot and fights back against Herculeus. Mulan, Pocahontas, and Quasimodo attack Shan Yu, Ratcliffe, and Frollo. Beast tries to save Belle when the Earth starts to crack. Mickey fights magic with magic against the Evil Queen. The Horned King gets a hold of the Black Cauldron and summons the dead soldiers. The soldiers start to walk through the audience. Tarin fights them back with his magic sword. Captain Hook jumps onto his flying Pirate ship and fights Peter Pan. Ariel appears with the triton! She destroys Ursula. As Aladdin jabs Jafar to his death. Merlin and Prince Phillip appear to fight Maleficent and Madam Mim. Cruella de Ville and her henchmen grab the dalmations. Then Pongo, Perdita, Lady, and Tramp appear. They fight back her henchmen and save the puppies. Robin Hood appears and takes the keys from Prince John, the key that will stop Forte. Merlin and Prince Phillip kill Maleficent and Madam Mim. The Headless Horse men flies through the air and tries to stop Robin Hood. But Robin throws the keys to Cinderella who gives them to Beast who shuts Forte off. But the gates still won't open! And that is when Chernabog appears again! He notices that his forces are losing. Tarin has killed the Horned King. And Mulan, Pocahontas, Quasimodo, and Robin Hood have killed, Shan Yu, Ratcliffe, Frollo, and the Headless Horsemen. The dead soldiers fall and disappear and then so do the Hitchhiking Ghosts. Mickey kills the Evil Queen, and Peter Pan makes Hook fall to his doom. Cruella De Ville and Hades perish as well. Chernabog is left as the only villian standing fights Mickey with even more power this time, cause he breathed in all the wicked villians souls. Mickey notices that this will not be enough. Then Arthur throws Mickey the Sword from the stone! With the Sorcerors hat and the Sword from the Stone together Mickey jabs Chernabog right in the chest. And the sword shoots its magic into Chernabog as Mickey fights him. Then Mickey remembers the one thing Chernabog can't stop and Mickey uses his happiness and love and hope and faith and that stops Chernabog and he crawls back into his mountain. And all the good guys meet at the bottom and celebrate as they walk Tinkerbell opens the gates to the Monorail and they all head for the Magic Kingdom.

Well what do you guys think?

Interesting Ideas, I had desgined a Villians park a while back and it was very different, it was neat to see another persons take on the ideas.

A few comments:

I do not think that going 110mph-125mph is really nesicary and perhapse not fesiable on a stand-up coaster, that is alot of G's right there and you really loose any feeling after about 3.5, so personally I think what is the point of a thrill ride if there are too many G-forces pressing against you to the point where you loose any feeling.

Also remeber while Disney needs an edger park with more thrills that it will still be Disney crowds, I kinda started sciming after a while but it did not appear to be much that littler ones coudl go on, and diversity is the key to theme park success, mindful of course that most children under 6 would be scared of a Villian park so I would say plan 6 and up but don't go too far over the edge with thrill this is still Disney and while they want to attract many teens and thrill seekers, I think many of the ultamite thrill fans will still not be present due to the stigma of DIsney in the thrill arena so go thrill, but don't go too far out, I would say be mind full to wiegh thrill over intensity as well.

Just a few commnets, congrats on the hard work so far

thedream86

I think this is one of thouse I deas that gets put on the shelf for a couple of years and then one day you wake up and a brilint vision pops into your head, you take the drawings out rearange every thing, add some stuff, cut some fat, and then you have a really grate park, It jut needs to evalve a little.:D

Not that it's a bad idea mind you, most of my parks I come up with go through 10 to 15 design and theaming changes before I like the way it is, and even then I'm always changing things.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey you guys thank you for posting. I was wondering if anyone ever was going to. Figment you are right the speed should be cut down to 80 maximum. More kid rides should be put in. And I really need to work on my Restuarants and shops which are what really helps the MK. Here are some more ideas.

Kaa's Kreepy Koaster- This is a kid coaster. Kids ride Kaa on a miniature roller coaster. But adults can ride too.

Yzma's Bumpy Backride- Take a piggie back ride on Krunk as he goes around in circles. Remember to point out the squirrels. Just a ride that goes around in circles, you ride in tents on top of Krunk.

Ratigan's Rat Race- Hop on a rat and race to the finish line. Basil will slow you down. It's kind of like that racing horses game at fairs but you are on it and it is a rat.

Syke's Car Ride- Hop in Syke's car or in Fagin's moped. Who will win? This ride is simply a little car ride you see at fairs.

Medusa's River Raft ride- A ride that tells the story of The Rescuers.

Mcleach's outback adventure- Ride Mcleach's poaching truck through bumpy territory. This ride is just a REALLY bumpy truck ride.

Monstro's Big Splash- Ride a boat through a miniature sea and get swallowed by Monstro! And then get spit up with a Big Splash!

Maddam Mim's High Flying- Fly with Arthur over Maddam Mim's cottage. Kind of like California Soarin'.

Queen Of Hearts's Royal Maze- A garden maze straight out of Alice in Wonderland.

Pete's house- That dastardly no good Pete lives in this house. Come look through his house and even meet him, if you want to.

For shops-

Maddam Medusa's Pawn Shop- Its a pawn shop. You had to know that one of these would be in a villians area.:lol:

Poacher McLeach's Taxadermy- A (fake) fur shop. (Hey I am not cruel to animals. You want real fur try some other place.)

(Is that any better for the kid rides?)

I would say that is a start for the kid rides but several of them seem to be lacking compared to the others I woudl say to either improve upon or delete:

Yzma's Bumpy Backride

Ratigan's Rat Race

Mcleach's outback adventure

These seem to either overlap with another ride or they seem to be too Carnivalish, it is okay to have a base like this, but from your descriptions it would appear you did not expandand upon it enough to be of Disney theme park caliber, you may have and just not explained it clearly enough for me to get it either, so if that is the case please clarify.

Other than that though it seems be looking preety good...

WeirdOne

Well, personally, I've never accepted the idea of a "Shadowlands" because it was never done right, and NO OFFENSE, but this isn't either. Here's my beef.

A) Too many coasters. THIS ISN'T SIX FLAGS! If you want that trash, go one state up. Disney doesn't need that. Then again, I guess I'm too purist.

B) Too many thrills. See justification above. Diversity is the key. To quote Disney (not very accurately, but close), "Disney is a family park." Please keep that in mind.

C) Some of these are just ridiculous, getting thrown out for an hour, that's really harsh isn't it? 80 Miles Per Hour on a stand-up coaster? That's enought for me to kill my self.

D) I fail to see diversity. It's all thrills, shops, and coasters, and a few intense kids things. A lot of them seem to be using the same system and seem repetitive.

Again, that's all the time I have and I'm extremely sorry if I offended you, I guess I'm just to much of a purist. GOSH! - The WeirdOne :D

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
That is quite alright wierd one. I knew this would not be perfect cause nothing ever is. I am very happy you stated your opinion. An hour would be too much and I should loosen up on some speeds. But remember this is supposed to be scary. You are supposed to get the creeps. A lay down coaster might be better but not sure. Anyway these were all rough drafts. I am very happy that you said how you fell about this though that is what I wanted.

james4023464

dude your ideas rock, I've seen a lot of villian parks and they all suck but yours is very good it needs a little tweeking but very good

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Thank you very much james. And yes it does need tweeking. It was all a rough draft. Maybe I will make a final copy soon.

Brooke

that park would be so awesome!!!!!! especially a coaster like ride through the cave of wonders...everytime I see that part in Aladdin I always think "that would make the best ride!!!!" i would go to this park all the time :D

imagineer boy

I hate this whole idea of a villans park and the ride ideas are weird. They're just rollercoasters with a disney name! Come on! Use your Disney noggin!:brick:

historymystery

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Please refer to the new posting of this under Villians park redone. Thank you for your comments though but please post there and read updates of my ideas. I tried to take some thrill out of them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom