Viewing nighttime Parades/fireworks

Swamp Fox

Original Poster
I was just wondering if the balcony area just outside the Main St. Rail Road station (overlooking Main St.) is open for vieweing during nighttime shows.

Thanks,

Swamp Fox

jayhawk2307

Yes it is open and is an excelent veiwing spot though I would HIGHLY recomend getting there VERY early if you want to sit there since it will be an absolute zoo up there during Spectro/Wishes.

Swamp Fox

Original Poster
I plan to get there early that's not a problem for us. The main thing I wanted to know if it was open, which it is (thank you fellow posters) and the rest is just cake.

Swamp Fox

Dwarful

Just remember to spread out a bit. If each person in your group spreads out a bit between each other...by the time you are say within 30 mins of start time you won't be too terribly squished. But if you start out all bunched up you will be on top of each other, standing sideways before the show even starts.

bauton

Has anyone else been able to watch the parades from the Liberty Square bridge?

We tried to one day, a few years ago, but was kicked out by CMs. We were told that no one could watch from there because they close off the bridge and if there was an emergency, they would have a hard time getting them off of the bridge in the middle of the parade.

wvugeoggrad

I watched Wishes from the train station once and like its been said it was crazy packed. Also I didn't like that the Main Street buildings kinda took away from the fireworks that are shot off to the side of the Castle. I personally like to be standing on the Main Street bridge right in front of the castle. It can get crowded there too but seems like no one really pushes and shoves there like they do up on the train station.

JDM

we watched wishes from the bridge between Tomorrowland and the "hub".
We were right underneath Tinkerbell as she flew down from the castle!
Awesome! and not too crowded either.....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom