Videos

WDWdude12

Original Poster
I know anyone who has been to Walt Disney World and has stayed in a Disney hotel knows about the channels Disney has. Like the one for the cruise line, company clips and the one that explains Walt Disney World with that guy who pops up and that park hopper with legs. I was wondering if anyone has ever recorded that channel before? If anyone has please respond. Im not talking about the tapes you can get throught their telephone line, I am talking about anyone who has recorded the channel in Walt Disney World that explains Walt Disney World. Again, if so respond.........thank you!:) :animwink: :slurp: :drevil:

Pioneer Hall

I have been looking for a long time, and no luck at all. I wanted the new one for the 100 YOM celebration but no one seems to have it (or at least no one is admitting it).

Timekeeper

Record-nition

Due to the type of reciever/television connection in Disney hotels - and just about every other hotel in the country, it is difficult (or impossible) to record video directly from the incoming signal.

Depending on the type of setup, either:

1) Someone would need some "special" cables to connect the incoming feed to a video camera or VCR, and not just the cables that come with your recorder,

Or,

2) The cables are permanently affixed in the wall-reciever-monitor path, making it impossible to disconnect the cables and intercept the signal with your own cables/recording device.

This leaves the alternative of setting up your video camera in front of the TV set and letting it record. For this type of endevour, manual exposure control is a must. The obvious downsides being: low quality and shortened recording length (usually limited to 90 minutes with most standard video cameras.)

As for a pair of wirecutters and some cables and connectors from Radio Shack... highly discouraged. :zipit:

Tk

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom