(Video)All Star Movies Room Tour from our recent stay!

Hey Dennis!

Original Poster
We love staying at All Star Movies and I recently made a room tour video for those who are considering staying there to see. It’s definitely our favorite place to stay at Disney World! It’s exactly all we need after a long day at the parks!

mf1972

nice video. we’ve stayed there many times as well. it was our first disney resort we ever stayed at, so it holds a special spot for us. wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. thanks for posting.

Hey Dennis!

Original Poster
nice video. we’ve stayed there many times as well. it was our first disney resort we ever stayed at, so it holds a special spot for us. wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again. thanks for posting.

It’s the same for us! We have booked other Disney resorts before, then we go back and change it to stay at Movies again, lol. Thanks for stopping by!

Jedi Stitch

All Star Movies was our first resort too. Our travel agent first had us in the CBR-Prirate room, but My wife wasn't too into it. Once he suggested taking a cruse on the end, end we down graded to a value resort to pay for the cruse. He first suggested Art of Animation, then Pop, but once we saw Herbie on the map, we knew we wanted All Star Movies. Also, at that time their was more than 30 bucks diference, cheaper staying at the ASMo. To be honest, we spend all our time out n about and really just sleep and clean up at the room. Next time, we plan to go to the Poly, have more resort time.

Hey Dennis!

Original Poster
All Star Movies was our first resort too. Our travel agent first had us in the CBR-Prirate room, but My wife wasn't too into it. Once he suggested taking a cruse on the end, end we down graded to a value resort to pay for the cruse. He first suggested Art of Animation, then Pop, but once we saw Herbie on the map, we knew we wanted All Star Movies. Also, at that time their was more than 30 bucks diference, cheaper staying at the ASMo. To be honest, we spend all our time out n about and really just sleep and clean up at the room. Next time, we plan to go to the Poly, have more resort time.

That’s awesome that you were able to go on a cruise and do Disney World. The Polynesian I’m sure is a great place to stay, and I heard they may sell the Dole Whip ice cream there too. Thanks for stopping by!

mf1972

i see the resort is getting a big refurbishment starting next month. i believe it’s getting the pop century treatment. should be completed by november. we’re debating about downgrading from FQ to ASM, pending how the upgrades at FQ are. about time ASM is getting a little love.

Hey Dennis!

Original Poster
Wow, that’s good information. I didn’t know they were going to be doing refurbs at ASM. It’s definitely a good thing. Have a great time when you go!😀

Hey Dennis!

Original Poster
i see the resort is getting a big refurbishment starting next month. i believe it’s getting the pop century treatment. should be completed by november. we’re debating about downgrading from FQ to ASM, pending how the upgrades at FQ are. about time ASM is getting a little love.

Wow, that’s good information. I didn’t know they were going to be doing refurbs at ASM. It’s definitely a good thing. Have a great time when you go!😀

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom