Via Napoli Question.

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
So we have reservations for both Tutto Italia & Via Napoli on our upcoming trip. Coincidentally both on the same day. Via for lunch & Tutto for dinner. My question is what is covered under the Dining Plan at Via? Is it only pizza? Or are the pastas & everything else covered as well?

Thanks everyone!!!!:sohappy:

minnielaw

I had dinner at Via Napoli on the DDP in October 2010. I believe that all entrees were available on the DDP. The only exception that I know of is that the metre pizzas were not an option; however, this is the rule at all restaurants...entrees or appetizers intended to feed more than one person are not covered by the DDP.

Wow, enjoy your day of Italian food! I have not yet visited Tutto Italia, but intend to do so next fall....let us know how they rate, especially back to back!

Pioneer Hall

So we have reservations for both Tutto Italia & Via Napoli on our upcoming trip. Coincidentally both on the same day. Via for lunch & Tutto for dinner. My question is what is covered under the Dining Plan at Via? Is it only pizza? Or are the pastas & everything else covered as well?

Thanks everyone!!!!:sohappy:

Any entree is available. If you want pizza, the size that you get will be determined by how many people dining on the plan.

EnchantedRose

Original Poster
I had dinner at Via Napoli on the DDP in October 2010. I believe that all entrees were available on the DDP. The only exception that I know of is that the metre pizzas were not an option; however, this is the rule at all restaurants...entrees or appetizers intended to feed more than one person are not covered by the DDP.

Wow, enjoy your day of Italian food! I have not yet visited Tutto Italia, but intend to do so next fall....let us know how they rate, especially back to back!

minnielaw - Thanks so much for the help. Yes it will be our Italian day. We've done Tutto before, in 2009, & we all enjoyed it greatly. I hope it's just as good as we remembered. I however cannot wait to try out Via Napoli! I love pizza/pasta! :D

Any entree is available. If you want pizza, the size that you get will be determined by how many people dining on the plan.

This is great to know! We will be going for lunch & i'm not sure if we really wan to eat too heavy (pasta) & may be better off with just pizza. Can't wait to try them out!!!!!

Beth R

As the others said- yes, you can get pasta dishes as your entree on DP.

Highly, HIGHLY recommend the Zeppole di Caterina as your DP dessert -- there are 8 or 9 fried ricotta cheese pastry balls that you can dip in hot chocolate sauce & fresh whipped cream.

At most restaurants, hubby & I each order a different dessert & switch half way through, that way we each feel like we got 2 desserts. But at Via Napoli we both get the zeppole-- love it so much we can't imagine eating anything else! :)

wolf359

I agree, the zeppole are great, and so is the pizza. Via Napoli is my current favorite in World Showcase dining; it is really outstanding in every way.

To answer the original question, any entree can be ordered on the dining plan.

I'll take good old New York style pizza over Via Napoli any day. Our pizza came out burnt on one side, I mean black, not charred. Overall meal was OK but not great, although the srever did bring a sampling of the beers so we could decide which pitcher we wanted to order. That was awesome!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom