Via Napoli Pizza - Individual Pie vs. Large Pie

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
Hey all. My traveling companions and I have dined at Via Napoli twice and 3 of us ladies split the large pepperoni pizza. We finished the whole thing and we did not leave hungry. We have 2 trips to VN booked for the fall, one with just me and my mother and then another time with myself, my mother and my sister. When my mother and I go, we were thinking of getting an individual pizza each. My question is this: How big are the nidividual pizzas? Are they the same size as a standard pizza from the adult menu at places like Pizza Planet? We're not sure if the individual pizza will be enough for each of us, but we dont want to have any leftover pizza if we split the large. Ahhhhh.... decisions, decisions..... lol so if any of you have gotten the individual, can you tell me how big it was? Thanks!!! :)

shipley731

When we ate at Via Napoli last year, my husband and I split an appetizer & an individual pizza here, and we did not leave hungry. I would say that the pizza is between 10 & 12 inches in diameter.

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
When we ate at Via Napoli last year, my husband and I split an appetizer & an individual pizza here, and we did not leave hungry. I would say that the pizza is between 10 & 12 inches in diameter.

Sounds like we should do the same and get an appetizer as well as an individual pizza. My sister and I can crush a large pizza at home by ourselves lol so I want to make sure if we get the individual pizzas it's enough. I guess we also could always get the pizzas and if we're still hungry indulge in some tasty dessert! Yum!!

Mama Mia, Why not go for the Mezzo Metro and if you can't finish it,well there's always the doggie bag.:)

We actually had one leftover piece in November and they put it in a box for us and I got stuck carrying it and it was a pain in the buttocks!! I ended up eating it like an hour later even not cause I got hungry but cause I was tired of carrying it lol

real mad hatter

Yeah, you understand!! We always take the extra with us for breakfast the next morning or maybe have a slice on the balcony when we get back to your room with a glass of wine and relax.
Now your talking my language,can't beat a slice of pie at midnight with a glass of chilled chenin blanc,watching the stars and listening to those weird noises in the air,are they crickets? Also do you get fireflies in Florida?

disney1077

Last year my mom and me made the mistake of getting a individual pizza for each of us and an appetizer. Big mistake! We ended up not finishing the pizza and I really did not feel like carrying the pizza around with me. On our next trip we decided to just get an appetizer and share and individual pizza.

real mad hatter

Sounds like we should do the same and get an appetizer as well as an individual pizza. My sister and I can crush a large pizza at home by ourselves lol so I want to make sure if we get the individual pizzas it's enough. I guess we also could always get the pizzas and if we're still hungry indulge in some tasty dessert! Yum!!

We actually had one leftover piece in November and they put it in a box for us and I got stuck carrying it and it was a pain in the buttocks!! I ended up eating it like an hour later even not cause I got hungry but cause I was tired of carrying it lol
That's what you get for sitting on the pizza when it's still hot,a pain in the buttocks.:)

real mad hatter

Come on guys,Individual pizzas are for whoosies.What size are they? 10" maybe 12" if your lucky.Grab the Mezzo Metro,it's only half a metre [ that's 18" to you & me ] and Altho it takes up the size of the table,who cares? Once in holiday on the island of Malta,we ordered a family supreme to take out.It was that big the taxi driver had to put it in the boot,then we had to get a joiner to take the room door off to get it thro.It was 24" in diameter. [ that's 2 feet to you & me ] :eek:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Individual pizzas are on The Dining Plan tho, ya really need to get this;

1181.jpg

MissM

The Mezzo Metro is crazy. The table next to us got THREE of them when we were there last month for my birthday. They rolled them out on trolly carts! :D

A "large" is pretty big. We ordered it and had a bunch leftover. (Which was hard to carry honestly.)

via-napoli-may12a.jpg

As you can see, the large is eight pieces. It feeds three so you have to be REALLY hungry to get through it with just two people. I ate three pieces (I know!!) and Love ate two and we had four pieces left. I would think an individual would probably be enough for two, especially if you get an app or dessert with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom