Very quick trip - Advise ???

wedoada

Original Poster
I will be in Calif. on business and staying only 20 miles away from DL. I am an East Coaster and love WDW but I'd love to take a quick trip to DL while I am there.

I would only have like an afternoon/evening but would love to catch Soarin, a good dinner somewhere and maybe one or two other rides/attractions.

Any suggestions ? What will crowds be like in late March/early April ?

Thanks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I think you're hitting Spring Break... Likely crowded...

If you can FP Soarin', do so. Otherwise hit what you can... Good luck!

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
2 miles away... where?

Southern California traffic is notoriously bad, and those 20 miles may take 2+ hours to cover.

MainSt1993

Sounds like your goals are reasonable. I'd go straight to Soarin' and try to get a FastPass. A lot of the stuff at DCA you can get on with little wait. For restaurants, I'd pick Napa Rose or something in Downtown Disney.

svickersart

If your only going to be at C/A the Storyteller cafe in the Grand Californian is great, (enter the hotel from inside C/A) first week of April will be start of spring break season (ill be there for a few days myself) The parks should be open late, C/A till 10 and MK till midnight. Soarin is great, check the line and if its long, like they said grab a fast pass. The Aladdin show at C/A is great also if you like shows. If your doing a hopper hit Indy at the MK, great ride but expect long lines and if you get there to late FP's will be gone, take a look at our Pirates also if you can. TofT is a bit different also. The best time to get to the parks is at opening of course but if you cant make it early just remember to have a good time.

Nicole220

I would suggest spending your time at Disneyland and not DCA, unless you're getting a park hopper ticket. If you're going during Spring Break, it's going to be very crowded. The fastpasses will most likely be gone by late afternoon. Hit rides like Indy, Space Mountain, Matterhorn...Avoid weekends if you can! They are extremely crowded! I went yesturday and hated it!

For a nice dinner, go to Napa Rose if you can. It's amazing!

What mkt said is true...plan on a lot of traffic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom