Value Season at Disneyland

Captain Sparrow

Original Poster
My parents would like to plan a trip for their 30th wedding anniversary sometime within the April-June timeframe for this year. We are seasoned WDW veterans but have only been to DL about 3 or 4 times. They definitely want to stay on-site, though (DL Hotel, Grand Californian, or Paradise Pier). Does anyone know what the value season is for room rates at DL or do they go by the same seasonal rates that WDW does? Also, does anyone know what a crowd calendar would look like for this time frame? We know that weekends tend to be busy anytime of the year, but they would like the weekdays to be as quiet as possible (like I said, they're hoping this is "value season"). Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Nicole220

Can't really help you with the rates, but about the crowds: stay away from the weekends if you can. They are very crowded and not a lot of fun! If you avoid spring break, weekends, and any holidays, the crowds shouldn't be bad. The begining of June is fine, but will continue to get worse as schools start letting out.

MainSt1993

The rates used to be posted at www.disneyland.com, but they no longer are. They were misleading anyways. During the time the parks will be busy on the weekends, but I don't think the hotels will be in peak until June. Good luck, and have a great trip!

isitingood

My parents would like to plan a trip for their 30th wedding anniversary sometime within the April-June timeframe for this year. We are seasoned WDW veterans but have only been to DL about 3 or 4 times. They definitely want to stay on-site, though (DL Hotel, Grand Californian, or Paradise Pier). Does anyone know what the value season is for room rates at DL or do they go by the same seasonal rates that WDW does? Also, does anyone know what a crowd calendar would look like for this time frame? We know that weekends tend to be busy anytime of the year, but they would like the weekdays to be as quiet as possible (like I said, they're hoping this is "value season"). Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I would hurry and call because my friend tried to book the Grand Californian for april or may and couldn't get a room the DL Hotel and PP were also booked. I would call because you could still get a room if someone cancels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom