Value Resort Price 2015

Macdaddy1717

Original Poster
The values always get 10-15% off regularly. I hve only ever seen 30% for deluxe and villas...
That must of been the deal at the time was that 10-15 %! Sorry I was confused this last trip was our first as a couple haha so we wanted the best deal! It's different from when mom and dad paid for it as a kid. But we absolutely want to be frequent goers. We loved the resort and everything. Wonderful trip. But thank you Steve!!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
How do you get a bounceback? We were there in Sept 13 and never got a promotion to come back at all
The offer is in the back of the blue booklet in your room. They don't make it obvious :rolleyes:. Likely the offer for you would have been free dining for end of August through end of September 2015. That is usually the bounce back for this time of year.

Figaro928

The offer is in the back of the blue booklet in your room. They don't make it obvious :rolleyes:. Likely the offer for you would have been free dining for end of August through end of September 2015. That is usually the bounce back for this time of year.
oh coconuts....thanks

Becky

Anyone have any idea of when the Value Resorts will be going on 30% off, i plan to go in may 2015!
Attendance is way up. I got 15% off at Pop for November. They added a 20% for Annual Passholders but there was no availability. I used to get the 30% off (42% once) at Values with my AP but I think those days are gone forever due to heavy attendance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom