Vacation Village at Parkway

PolynesianPrincess

We stayed there last April 30-May 6. We had a two bedroom unti which was actually a 1 bedroom unit with full kitchen connected to another 1 bedroom unith with a kitchenette. 2 bathrooms, 2 balconies, 2 washer and dryers. LOTS of space. Are you doing a 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom? We were up on the highest floor and overlooked the Arbian Nights building. Each section of buildings has a pool and from what it looked like they had lots of activities. It's SUPER close the entrance to WDW and there's a Publix right up the road and many things right close by (CVS, fast food, restaurants, etc..) right on 192. Some of the buildings have been renovated recently though I don't know if we were in one of the newer ones. I'll see if I can post some pics of the unit on here.

The only thing we didn't like was that there wasn't a ton of parking right near the units. HOWEVER we were in the building closest to the parking garage so we could park there when we needed to and walk right across the way to our building.

Overall, We loved it and were considering booking it for our April/May trip again but they did not have a 2 bedroom available so we had to switch to another property. We would definitely stay there again though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom