Vacation Planning Video

BG Rugger

Original Poster
I ordered the new 2-disk WDW Vacation Planning Video a while ago. How long does it usually take to get to you???

jesserin

a while - sometime about 6-8weeks.. they take their sweet time... we order them every year and every great once in awhile they'll come in just a week or few days - but most of the time I've forgotten I've ordered it by the time it arrives... :)

Pooh167

I ordered the Discs the first week of January and received mine last week. If you have seen the videos of days past, this one may be a dissappointment. I found it to be a little less informative of whats really at WDW to see and more "hyped" for the younger crowd (I am only in my 30's so I am not that old) I like that on the past videos they listed the rides showed what the rides were about, interviewed actual patrons of the park etc... this one sort of flashes little bits and pieces of a tiny portion of what is there. Maybe I just like the warm fuzzy feeling I have gotten in the past watching these videos and this one really didn't do that.:cry:

nibblesandbits

If it's been over 6 weeks, I'd consider re-ordering it. Because I got mine after about 4 weeks and I've heard other people lately are getting them at about the same rate.

tigsmom

We got ours in about 3 weeks too. It was nice to see something new, everyone really enjoyed the new format. :sohappy:

diddy_mouse

we ordered ours around mid-January and got it i think last week. seemed like forever, but its worth it...the new format is very cool :cool:

New2WDW

I ordered mine and received it in less than two weeks. I guess they may have had to catch up with the mass ordering which probably took place at the end of the year. It is pretty good but I agree with others....it is less informative.

drp4video

I got mine last weekend. I think I ordered it the middle of January. I too was disappointed. Not as good as previous videos. This one is very jumpy and doesn't show much. Not too impressed with the hosts. They annoyed me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom