Vacation booked, now what?

Doug1985

Original Poster
Please please please pardon if its been asked a million times, but I've read over all the how-to's of using the MDE app and FP+ but a couple things are just still not clear to me. Maybe I'm just having a brain fart or a senior moment, even though I'm not a senior. Anyway, here it goes. I've booked my trip for 3/29-4/05. We are already trying and stressing over the scheduling of everything.

1) We are NOT staying onsite, so what does that mean for us using the FP+ system?

2) From my understanding we are allowed to schedule 3 FP+ selections, but will we be able to make changes, or are we locked in for those times being that we are offsite guests?

3) Are there any paper fastpass in the park anymore at all or is it all FP+?

4) Is it suggested to make our reservations this far in advance, or is it best to start scheduling FP+ the week before, or even the week of our arrival? Will there be FP+'s available if we wait until the week of our trip?

Rob562

1, 2 and 4) As you are staying off-site, you currently only have access to same-day FP+ made at an in-park kiosk. You can change selections by going back to a FP+ kiosk.

3) Paper FastPasses are gone.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom