Using magic band for photo pass, not enough numbers for ID?

NC Del

Original Poster
I am at wdw right now and decided not to do memory maker bc I didn't think I would want all those photos bc of our short stay. So, I am trying to look at the photos on photopass that were taken using my magic band and I cannot log into the photopass site directly bc the id on the inside of the band kept getting rejected, then i tried via the mde website menu after logging in and I can view the small verisons/thumbnails but when I try to "claim" them, it gives a 16 digit code space and the magic band only has a 12 digit code...the sample photo of a photopass card has four letters before the number but the band has no letters...any ideas??

Cesar R M

as far I remember, you can "link" the older photopass card into the new photopass site. same with linking magicbands with your photopass.

login in the main site of disneyworld and check your profile.

cspencer96

I am at wdw right now and decided not to do memory maker bc I didn't think I would want all those photos bc of our short stay. So, I am trying to look at the photos on photopass that were taken using my magic band and I cannot log into the photopass site directly bc the id on the inside of the band kept getting rejected, then i tried via the mde website menu after logging in and I can view the small verisons/thumbnails but when I try to "claim" them, it gives a 16 digit code space and the magic band only has a 12 digit code...the sample photo of a photopass card has four letters before the number but the band has no letters...any ideas??
You shouldn't need to claim any photos, as you have technically already claimed them and linked them to your account using your MagicBand. You can click and view the photo thumbnails, as well as purchase stuff. If you for some reason have a PhotoPass card, you can still add it to the same account by using the code. The MagicBand ID number is not a PhotoPass ID, and will not work there. If your photos show up on MyDisneyPhotoPass.com when you log into your Disney account, the system has worked correctly and there is no need to link anything.

NC Del

Original Poster
I think this is an ipad issue, I got home & went on my computer ,no problem opening the photos or doing anything but I couldn't do the same things on my ipad!
Unfortunately the photos from our 3rd day, at HS, are not coming up on the photopass site now. Sigh :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom