Use magic bands before hotel checkin

Rob562

The mention of the free parking was in relation to parking at the theme parks, which resort guests still get for free. They just have to pay to park at the hotel.

-Rob

Hi all.....I have my magic bands from 5 years ago and they say they are still active, however, I did pick new ones for my summer trip. So, do I need to delete the old ones from my account?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hi all.....I have my magic bands from 5 years ago and they say they are still active, however, I did pick new ones for my summer trip. So, do I need to delete the old ones from my account?

Nope. You can't delete, just deactivate. As long as you don't have 20 active at one time, all will work just fine.

Found out that if the battery dies in a fav Magicband, you can get it replaced at Guest Services or the front desk at your resort.

Rob562

All Bands linked to your account can be used interchangeably throughout your trip. Unless you're well into the double-digits for number of Bands, you won't have a problem. Order a second color and match to your outfit each day.

Just don't expect auto-linking of photos to happen, as the internal battery powering the long-range functions is surely dead. But everything you tap the Band to a reader for (park entrance, FP+, room key, etc) will work indefinitely.

-Rob

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
All Bands linked to your account can be used interchangeably throughout your trip. Unless you're well into the double-digits for number of Bands, you won't have a problem. Order a second color and match to your outfit each day.

Just don't expect auto-linking of photos to happen, as the internal battery powering the long-range functions is surely dead. But everything you tap the Band to a reader for (park entrance, FP+, room key, etc) will work indefinitely.

-Rob

Just visit the resort desk or GS to replace the battery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom