Upgrading Tickets

DisneyBound2015

We are going to Disney World during Spring Break. I know, crazy right? I agree. But it is what it is. I think we have decided on a 1 day hopper. MK is open 7-1 and we are only trying to do mk and Epcot. But would like the option of changing to a 2 day ticket if crowds or rain affect plans. Have any of you ever tried to upgrade a hopper ticket to take off the hopper but make it a 2 day ticket after entering the first park? So, after we go into MK but before any hopping.

Rob562

We are going to Disney World during Spring Break. I know, crazy right? I agree. But it is what it is. I think we have decided on a 1 day hopper. MK is open 7-1 and we are only trying to do mk and Epcot. But would like the option of changing to a 2 day ticket if crowds or rain affect plans. Have any of you ever tried to upgrade a hopper ticket to take off the hopper but make it a 2 day ticket after entering the first park? So, after we go into MK but before any hopping.

Options and days can only be added, not removed.

If you're not sure which you'll want to do, your best bet is to buy a 1-day base ticket and then add whichever you decide you need, whether it's a second day or the hopper option.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom