Update on Magic Bands?

CtDisneyGuy33

Original Poster
I'm sure the answer is here but I haven't been able to find it. We are headed down in October and hoping we can score Magic Bands. We are planning on doing a 7 day hopper pass.

Question: if we buy them here @ AAA, I know we aren't going to get the bands. Do we think if we wait to buy the tickets down there upon our arrival that we may get the choice of bands? Or am I just being a bit too hopeful?

DisneyJoe

My sources tell me that almost all resorts are being included now, if not very soon.

Forum evidence here and on other boards supports it too, as well as info from my team of agents.

We are still trying to get official word from Disney of course.

PekabooSmiles

My sources tell me that almost all resorts are being included now, if not very soon.

Forum evidence here and on other boards supports it too, as well as info from my team of agents.

We are still trying to get official word from Disney of course.

Thanks!

I just looked and I do now have the option to customize the bands for our Honeymoon trip in October :) So, since we are stay at Kidani Village, I would assume it's included now.

LucyK

POFQ is now a part of the testing, guests checking-in after September 30th will receive their invite in the upcoming days.

This was posted at another board curtesy of Andre of PortOrleans.org

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom