Upcoming trip survey

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone else got this email and what your thoughts were on the survey. We have a trip currently booked for June 22nd-June 29th.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.16.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 2.16.06 PM.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 427

Pangyal

We are booked June 19-30 and have not received a survey. If it changes anything, we are DVC.

May I ask what sort of questions the survey contained?

ZachPL

Yes I just received the survey and completed it, I currently have resort booked for the 29th of june (my survey says july)

I was going to post pictures but it looks like the ones above are basically what I had.

edit:
SuF9OVx.png

Hcalvert

I just cancelled my June 4-18 trip yesterday, but I do have a July 8-24 trip planned. The July trip is a multi-split stay with the first week solely through Disney and the second week through DVC (two different reservations). I haven't gotten a survey for any of the three reservations.

Rbenz81

I have a DVC stay booked July 1-10 and have not received a survey. Too many things working against going in July. The heat & humidity, uncertainity in cuts to attractions, dining and entertainment being offered at the time, most likely having to wear some sort of face covering while there, plus the face covering and the heat & humidity I just dont think the trip will be devalued with the amount of money being spent on the trip versus what services are offered and cut. We'll try to reschedule to the week of Christmas and if not we just wont go this year. That's tough as this trip was to serve as a celebration of my oldest graduating high school and entering college. I guess it'll serve more as a life lesson in that you never know what kind of curveball life will throw at you but it's how you handle what the curveball brings that's more important.

just got one from Universal...bottom line: any type of action a year from now other than operating as normal pre-Covid means I won't be returning to either park. It's a virus...it'll run its course

surfsupdon

I just took a survey for our July trip but some of those screens I was not given. I must have answered differently, and those answers did not take me there.

surfsupdon

Yes I just received the survey and completed it, I currently have resort booked for the 29th of june (my survey says july)

I was going to post pictures but it looks like the ones above are basically what I had.

edit:
SuF9OVx.png
Same here. June 29 but survey called it our July reservation.

Calmdownnow

I think that if I were designing this survey, I would be asking (probably at the end of the survey, so the question didn't influence previous answers) which of these factors if any are most likely to influence your final decision:

Travel limitations imposed by home or destination state
Concerns about travel experience and costs to visit destination
Concerns about personal safety
Concerns about changes in the WDW experience due to health precautions
Considerations about personal finances.

esskay

I just took a survey for our July trip but some of those screens I was not given. I must have answered differently, and those answers did not take me there.
If its anything like the ones you randomly get pulled aside to ask for your details about, when you eventually get an email with a link the path changes depending on how you answer.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Is there a question about reducing the ticket price? I'm not paying 100plus dollars in July for magic Kingdom for garbage.
They don’t tend to mention specific pricing in their surveys...

But that could also mean they are confident they will beat you in a battle of wills.

And are you paying $100 a day?
Interesting they don’t mention wearing masks
Hmmmm...that’s a smart way to go about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom