Upcoming trip + New AP?

Millionaire2K

Original Poster
Ok so here is the deal. I have a vacation in Oct. I will buy a DVC pass and activate it when I arrive the first day.

How do I get the AP FP+ package if I activate the AP when I arrive?

Will the cast member give me the AP FP+ package (discount card, AP Magic Slider) when I check-in?

Also since I wont activate my pass till I arrive how the heck do I make FP+ selections in advance? Don't I need a ticket activated on my account to make selections for each guest?

disney4life2008

This is complicated, lol. I suspect because you will not have any ticket media associated with your DVC reservation - you will not be able to reserve FP+ in advance. In that case, once you buy your pass you can reserve your days all at once - once its added to your account. As for the AP package, I assume you may be able to get that at the resort.

Millionaire2K

Original Poster
Ok. So I got new news. lol

I just bought the AP for the trip. Disney linked the tickets to the guest in my trip when I bought the tickets. I still have to activate them at WDW. But the system will now allow my to make FP+ selections when in the time frame.

Now how does one request the AP Magic Bands be shipped?

Millionaire2K

Original Poster
So this is all dumb. Disney is telling me to have my AP bands shipped to my home I need to 1st activate my pass at WDW. They will them mail me my bands. I can not pick up at WDW.

So when I visit WDW for 9 days in OCT the bands will be waiting for me when I get home :eek:.

Now I can customize the bands I get with my room reservation. And I know they will be shipped to me in advance. I wonder if the system is smart enough to mail the extra AP items with these bands. I'm not expecting much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom