Universe of Energy?

Ghostbuster626

Original Poster
thanks. I was just wondering because I havent been keeping track of whats open/closed. I know therse alot of rides that keep going from open/open seasonally/closed lately like COP, timekeeper, and WOL.
I personally think the Ellen version of the attraction has long worn out its welcome and needs to be replaced. I hope they change it soon.

stele25

last i heard the story was it would stay open seasonally until they are ready to begin construction on the new attraction that will use the space currently occupied by WOL and UOE. Then they both will be gone. WOL is shut down indefinitly. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I may be in the minority on this, but I really like UoE as it is (Ellen and all) and will miss it if it gets replaced. :(

RonAnnArbor

I dunno...it's sort of interesting...although looking very dated these days (come on, we see Ellen on tv everyday and she doesn't look like that anymore)...but besides that - the ride has always been somewhat, well, odd -- while in theory the idea of the theatre breaking up into cars, moving around, and then coming back together is interesting, it just doesn't work that well - it is slow as molasses, and one often sits and waits for the rest of the cars to catch up before the attraction continues. 10 minutes of sitting around doing nothing (even if your car is moving around and back into place) is too long for me to sit and do nothing. I liked the attraction once, but I seriously don't know how much repeat traffic it gets. On the other hand, I have heard others say it is their favorite ride. So to each his/her own.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom