Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

bhg469

I haven't been following around a lot but Does anyone think part of this expansion might include an area like Downtown Disney was and remain free to visit? I feel like that is something they could definitely capitalize on

JoeCamel

I haven't been following around a lot but Does anyone think part of this expansion might include an area like Downtown Disney was and remain free to visit? I feel like that is something they could definitely capitalize on
I believe there will be an area to entertain hotel guests and entice convention goers to visit and if they happen to buy a park ticket then so much the better. Yes, there will be dining and retail that you don't need a ticket for but might have to pay to park.

bhg469

I believe there will be an area to entertain hotel guests and entice convention goers to visit and if they happen to buy a park ticket then so much the better. Yes, there will be dining and retail that you don't need a ticket for but might have to pay to park.
That is my concern. When visiting, i really enjoy city walk but not enough to shell out a lot to park there. I understand why they have to though.

UCF

That is my concern. When visiting, i really enjoy city walk but not enough to shell out a lot to park there. I understand why they have to though.
They don't charge for standard parking after 6pm (excluding event nights such as HHN), I'd expect a similar policy at the new park to encourage patronage of CityWalk 2.0 at night at least.

bhg469

They don't charge for standard parking after 6pm (excluding event nights such as HHN), I'd expect a similar policy at the new park to encourage patronage of CityWalk 2.0 at night at least.
I thought that was a policy for locals or fl residents only.

Tom Morrow

I... hope that a second CityWalk is not a big focus of this second property. Orlando is already very over-saturated with nighttime dining/shopping/entertainment areas and they keep coming up with plans for more.

bhg469

I... hope that a second CityWalk is not a big focus of this second property. Orlando is already very over-saturated with nighttime dining/shopping/entertainment areas and they keep coming up with plans for more.
It honestly depends on the offerings for me. City walk and Disney springs are really awesome and you could bounce between the two forver and never get tired of the restaurants. idrive 360 area? not nearly as interesting.

UpAllNight

I’d like to see more entertainment.. I heard Wicked mentioned on a survey....doesn’t have to be that, but I’d like an option around those lines. Bowling maybe. Laser quest? Something different.

bhg469

I’d like to see more entertainment.. I heard Wicked mentioned on a survey....doesn’t have to be that, but I’d like an option around those lines. Bowling maybe. Laser quest? Something different.
Permanent location for the VOID, maybe some other adventures that cannot be played at disney springs...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom