Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

JT3000

Yeah. As mentioned. They moved all their administrative services to that site. That's for all their parks, not just EU.

legends of the hidden temple nicksplat GIF

They wouldn't be moving any of that stuff if they weren't also building a park there. All of their plans for expanding to that campus revolve around the park.

tommyhawkins

Ok. I was just going off of what Alicia said on the Universal forums. Are we getting a dark ride to replace the show if it it's replaced?
Nothing solid on what could replace just that its a possibility for now. However, remember they patented a kind of FoP style ride system, when Alicia believed there was another attraction, which since has turned out to be restaurant, personally I would love to see that incorporated - id much rather be flying on dragons than watching one fly over me, as amazing as that is in the stage show. The plot for the theatre is large enough

cycle-5.jpg

maxairmike

Nothing solid on what could replace just that its a possibility for now. However, remember they patented a kind of FoP style ride system, when Alicia believed there was another attraction, which since has turned out to be restaurant, personally I would love to see that incorporated - id much rather be flying on dragons than watching one fly over me, as amazing as that is in the stage show. The plot for the theatre is large enough

View attachment 588261

I would just say that I could see that screen in that position for long enough potentially needing a lot of cleaning leading to a lot of downtime...

tommyhawkins

I would just say that I could see that screen in that position for long enough potentially needing a lot of cleaning leading to a lot of downtime...
you make a fair point, but I suspect that the same could be said of many attractions, in terms of how much of that needs to happen. I would personally put the screen on a hinge so it can be rotated for easy maintenance or as a quick way to tip stuff out haha

tommyhawkins

The riding position does not look comfortable…FoP/Tron style but angled….no thanks.
its a patent drawing, which will not be precise as the seating position is not pertinent to the overal idea and concept of the patent.

It looks identical to both Tron and FoP, this is kinda coming across as "its not disney i dont like it"

Last edited:

cheezbat

its a patent drawing, which will not be precise as the seating position is not pertinent to the overal idea and concept of the patent.

It looks identical to both Tron and FoP, this is kinda coming across as "its not disney i dont like it"
Funny seeing as how I like Disney. So it has nothing to do with ‘not liking it.’ I’m looking forward to Tron. Magic Kingdom needs a new ride.
I also know this is just a patent drawing, but if we’re going to be suspended above a screen, I prefer to be in a comfortable seating position not straddling like that.
(I also hope to see less of these simulator style attractions.)

My95cobras

Funny seeing as how I like Disney. So it has nothing to do with ‘not liking it.’ I’m looking forward to Tron. Magic Kingdom needs a new ride.
I also know this is just a patent drawing, but if we’re going to be suspended above a screen, I prefer to be in a comfortable seating position not straddling like that.
(I also hope to see less of these simulator style attractions.)
That’s the whole point….. you like Disney. A lot.

My95cobras

I like Disney yet I’m very critical of what they’re doing here in the United States. I’m probably a bigger Universal fan. USF was my favorite theme park until about 2004 or so…actually, right now I think IOA is my fave in orlando.
You’re arguing with the wrong person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom