Universals current passholder survey

wdwfan22

Original Poster
Universal is currently surveying passholders and other select Guests. One of the questions being asked is "If Universal reopens on August 1st of this year when would you most likely visit? Are they looking at an August reopening? Who knows but the survey was interesting

Attachments

• Universal.png
    Universal.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 96

trr1

Universal is currently surveying passholders and other select Guests. One of the questions being asked is "If Universal reopens on August 1st of this year when would you most likely visit? Are they looking at an August reopening? Who knows but the survey was interesting
did you answer h-e double hockey sticks yes ?

Rob562

That’s really interesting. The date on my survey was September 1st for the same question.

My date was July 1, and I know someone who got Dec 1. The accompanying question also said "regardless of when you are actually able to visit, what is the earliest date you would feel comfortable visiting the theme parks?"
So it sounds like they're trying to take the pulse of what their guests would feel safe doing.

They mark the ones they don't want discussed confidential, this one was not and went to all passholders.

That was one thing that stood out to me. The "do not share or discuss this with anyone, not even people you live with" disclaimer that's been at the start of every other survey I've taken from UO was not at the start of this survey.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom