Universal Studios Hotels

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
Hi All
Can somone please tell me if the Hotels At Universal (Espically Hard Rock, Royal Pacific) charge for On Site Parking? Im sure I read on a website that they do.

ann0d1

Interesting question, I can't wait for the answer since we are staying at RP. Geez if they do charge, here I thought all along we could save on parking when we visit the parks. I think that is terrible if they do, after all we pay all that money for the hotel, should be built in the price!:fork:

MattBoom

Last time I was there, yes, they did charge for parking.
I guess it's to keep people from parking there to go to the parks.

DarrenLevesley

Original Poster
Ouch... that is a bit harsh I was thinking of spending my last 4 days of my holiday at one of Universal's hotels but Im now thinking otherwise

MattBoom

You could always drop your bags off, then pay $11 to park in the regular Universal parking lot, then take the boat back to the hotel.
Then it would only cost you $11 for the whole time, as long as you didn't want to drive anywhere.

pirate-princess

do they not give you the piece of paper for your car to prove your staying there so you dont end up paying?

RP is nice btw! a small boat trip to the parks for a few days was lovely and calming!

im staying at Hard rock in june

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom