Universal Studios fireworks/cinematic

Lizzy2011

Original Poster
Which restaurant would be the best to book for a great view of the nightly fireworks/cinematic experience at Universal Studios.
Ideally one actually within the park grounds rather than on City Walk??
Many thanks

JoeCamel

Which restaurant would be the best to book for a great view of the nightly fireworks/cinematic experience at Universal Studios.
Ideally one actually within the park grounds rather than on City Walk??
Many thanks
There is a dedicated viewing area that has the best angle to view the water show and like animal kingdom's RoL there is no dining space that has a good viewing angle. My suggestion would be to eat at Lombards (seafood) or Finnigan's in park or any of the citywalk places before the show and enter the park taking advantage of the viewing area. Line up opposite of Starbucks for the best angle about 20 mins before the show start.

Rob562

You should also temper your expectations by removing the word "fireworks" from your thinking of the show. It's a fountain/projection show with minimal fireworks.

Watch it from the Central Park viewing area like JoeCamel said.

-Rob

Lizzy2011

Original Poster
Do I take this to mean that there are no prime restaurants with alfresco dining that would offer a view of the show??
I recall in Disney many years ago doing a fair bit of research to insure a decent restaurant with a decent view....
was kind of hoping that universal would offer the same scenario.

Tom Morrow

You'll only get the full effect of the show from the viewing area... and for some reason, only the house-left side of the viewing area.

Lizzy2011

Original Poster
Correct. The show is very much intended to be seen from the viewing area.

internet searches mention some type of special dining package at Lombard’s that includes a set menu followed by access to a special viewing deck, however I can’t see anything on the website so I guess this must be dated information. But that’s the kind of thing I was looking for 🤔🤨

Tom Morrow

internet searches mention some type of special dining package at Lombard’s that includes a set menu followed by access to a special viewing deck, however I can’t see anything on the website so I guess this must be dated information. But that’s the kind of thing I was looking for 🤔🤨
That was possibly for the previous show, which could be viewed at multiple points around the lagoon. This show is designed to be viewed from one spot only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom