Universal running TV ads with nobody wearing masks in parks

donsullivan

Premium Member
Original Poster
I’m not sure if this is running nationally, or just locally here in Orlando but Universal is running newly produced TV ads with not a single person in the ads wearing a mask at any time. I know they are newly produced because they include the entrance sign for Velocicoaster which was just installed earlier this week.

They are trying to get away with disclaimer text on the screen that ‘imagery shown may not represent current operational and safety guidelines’. Since their own policies and local regulation require wearing masks I’m astonished they could really be that tone deaf about things.

JoeCamel

I’m not sure if this is running nationally, or just locally here in Orlando but Universal is running newly produced TV ads with not a single person in the ads wearing a mask at any time. I know they are newly produced because they include the entrance sign for Velocicoaster which was just installed earlier this week.

They are trying to get away with disclaimer text on the screen that ‘imagery shown may not represent current operational and safety guidelines’. Since their own policies and local regulation require wearing masks I’m astonished they could really be that tone deaf about things.
They filmed both versions last week

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom