Universal Orlando Planning Dvd

Milko23

Original Poster
Hi There

I Have Managed To Get The Disney Dvd And The Sea World Dvd But As Yet I Have Not Managed To Get Hold Of A Universal Planning Dvd.

Can Any Body Give Me Any Internet Links Or A Phone Number I Can Call To Receive One

Many Thanks

Milko

TowerOfTerror

Sea world dvd? Could you send me the link because I have never even heard about that?
Universal had VHS tapes about 4 years ago but they stopped making them.

matt88mph

Yeah, I think my grandparents still have a Vacation Planning VHS from 1999 or 2000. It features IOA and USF (with Kongfrontation...yay!)(and a "Coming Soon" for MIB, Storm Force, and Flying Unicorn), with the "Universal Studios Escape" theme and everything. I guess they just stopped making them. It's a shame, I really liked them.

Lynx04

I read that industry insiders contribute the lack of attendence at IOA of the past few years to poor marketing. Maybe that says something about them not making planning videos.

I understand they want people to use their internet site which is a lot more cost effective but a lot of average people on the net don't know that they can view the information on their site and also they may have a slow internet connection and don't like the hassle of the internet.

dxwwf3

Lynx04 said:
I read that industry insiders contribute the lack of attendence at IOA of the past few years to poor marketing. Maybe that says something about them not making planning videos.

Wouldn't you also think that attendence at IOA might be slipping because they haven't added a decent attraction since the freaking park opened! :lol:

I know there isn't alot of room, but they haven't added anything worthwhile this millenium. I would say that a nice addition to the Jurassic Park area would do wonders for attendence. I could be wrong though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom