Universal Orlando 3/11 - 3/12 & 3/14 Update

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
crazydaveh said:
Yes I was. I always try to be down on the "heel" entrance area next to the rail right across from the announcers table.
Nice. I've been wanting to get a front row spot anywhere on the rail, so I'll have to show up earlier next time (I got in line around 4:30pm or so and there wasn't that many people in it, and since I have Street Team now I thought we'd get in first, but they were letting everyone in at once).

I did get on television though! :lol:

Attachments

• spike1.gif
    spike1.gif
    73.7 KB · Views: 50
  • spike2.gif
    spike2.gif
    79.6 KB · Views: 50
  • spike3.gif
    spike3.gif
    67.6 KB · Views: 43

JROK

Great update... Like the Mardi Gras pics, although you got a pic of the black haired Regal Horseman and not the blonde haired one (which is me)... :king: I highly suggest everyone come check out Mardi Gras as it is a really fun event!!

BTW, I didn't know who George Thurgood was either, until he played "Bad To The Bone" and "One burbon, one scotch, one beer..."

Michael72688

I vouch for JROK, just went to Mardi Gras on the 18th and it was a blast! The crowds were really heavy at the Islands and obviously at the Studios but it was too bad. Also that update was great, thanks and keep them coming.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Original Poster
jezzerinos said:
Nice pics. Just wondering, how do you get from universal stuios to TNA.i'm a wrestling fan myself and looking to go and see this.is it on-site?
It's in one of the soundstages in USF. If you're in the park on a day it's happening, just go to the old Nickelodeon Studios area and get in line with everyone else. There's also a line on the side of the Hard Rock Cafe for people who don't have park admission, but they go in after the ones inside do (and there's limited seating).

crazydaveh

Yes, if it's a PPV, get there early! If it's a Monday night taping (just switched from Tuesday to Monday) you can walk in. I often don't get there untl 7 and can grab my normal spot on the rail.

But a PPV is much different. Get there no later than 3!!!!

jezzerinos

Thanks for that.i did e-mail them but got no reply.i getting geared up for it as ive never been to a live taping before.so were just ganna head for the nick studios then from inside the park?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom