Universal Orlando 1/15 Update

Legacy

James! I had no idea TNA had such an elaborate set-up! Next time I'm in Florida I'll let you know if maybe we can catch an event!

crazydaveh

I was at Disney all day and we tried to get in around 9. We figured that enough families would leave and we could get in as we usually do on Tuesdays and most PPV's. We couldn't! They said at 9 there were still several hundred people left in the line outside the soundstage!

Bummer for us!

I was there for the tapings tonight. Sting was there. It's cool to see him back in the ring!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Legacy said:
James! I had no idea TNA had such an elaborate set-up! Next time I'm in Florida I'll let you know if maybe we can catch an event!
Definitely man.... :cool:

dxwwf3 said:
It was awesome to see him....did all of his D-X stuff when he was coming out :lol:

crazydaveh said:
I was at Disney all day and we tried to get in around 9. We figured that enough families would leave and we could get in as we usually do on Tuesdays and most PPV's. We couldn't! They said at 9 there were still several hundred people left in the line outside the soundstage!

Bummer for us!

I was there for the tapings tonight. Sting was there. It's cool to see him back in the ring!
It was crazy out there. I knew they had the Street Team go in first, but I had no idea how many members there were....80-90% of the Impact Zone had to have been filled with them. There were a ton of angry people at the front of the line (we were about 15-20 people back) too because they had no idea about the ST. I got into the park at 1:30, and there were about 10 people in the old Nick Studios queue....my brother got into the line first and I went to ROTM. We wound up taking turns to go ride stuff which cut a lot of time for the both of us....I just listened to music while I had to wait. I must say that the wait was definitely worth it though and I'd do it again in a heartbeat --- met a lot of great people and had a fantastic time (it has made me a TNA fan, which is something I thought would never happen :lol: ).

stingrock23 said:
Looks like you had a good time. How did Sting look?

I didn't know they were still doing shows at USF
Sting was amazing. The crowd reaction was unbelievable too....lots of good chants going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom