Universal Hotel help!

Beans79

Original Poster
So I called the Ramada Inn on International drive to conferm my reservations that I had made a few months ago. I planned on staying there for a few days after my adventure at Disney. They told me they couldnt find my information! :mad: Does any one have any recommondations on where to stay near Universal? Thanks!

P.S Did I mention that I loved this site? :kiss:

kal1484

Did you try On-Site at Universal? The hotels are GREAT! They aren't as "themed" but man oh man, they are awesome! If it's too much money, get the Entertainment Book (entertainment.com) There is usually a great discount on the hotels. If it's a non-kid trip, try Portofino, if you have young kids, try the Royal Pacific, and my favorite is the Hard Rock, good for all ages.

TTATraveler

I stayed at the Royal Pacific at Universal and it was awesome. Lowes Hotels runs Universal's hotels and they are many steps above what Disney has to offer. Royal Pacific is the cheapest, Portifiono Bay is the most expensive, Hard Rock Hotel is in between. If you have AAA you can save money.

Holly

We loved loved LOVED the Hard Rock Hotel.

Loved it.

My girls learned to swim in their pool so it holds a special place in my heart. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom