Universal for 4 Year Old??

juniorlilly

Original Poster
My family of 3 is coming down by plane to Orlando!!! We want to hit everything! We will be down from the 17th-25th of November - so thats 8 days of fun.
My husband has mentioned he wants to visit Universal and that it is awesome - he is the only one who has ever been.

I am curious to know what attractions are for little kids - 4 years old.

Thanks

NemoRocks78

Seized
At USF:
Shrek 4-D
Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast
Animal Actors on Location
E.T. Adventure
A Day in the Park with Barney
Curious George Goes To Town
Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster
Fievel's Playground

At IOA:
Storm Force Accelatron
Me Ship, The Olive
Pteranodon Flyers
Camp Jurassic
The Flying Unicorn
The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride!
The Cat in the Hat
Caro-Seuss-el
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

There's also meet and greets with Shrek, Donkey, Princess Fiona, Woody Woodpecker, gy & Scooby-Do, Curious George, Dr. Seuss characters, and more.

Attractions like The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, Back to the Future The Ride, Terminator 2: 3D, Twister, etc. can be done if your child can handle them.

Mark_E

Adding to the list on USF, I first went to USF when i was 2 and a half and I went on Earthquake and Jaws and loved them. Depends what ur son likes really.

DisneyBride94

My family of 3 is coming down by plane to Orlando!!! We want to hit everything! We will be down from the 17th-25th of November - so thats 8 days of fun.
My husband has mentioned he wants to visit Universal and that it is awesome - he is the only one who has ever been.

I am curious to know what attractions are for little kids - 4 years old.

Thanks

I don't know! I never leave Disney property because there is so much to do there that I find 8 days never does us justice in fitting it all in!!!! Certainly there is plenty to do at WDW for a 4 year old (our duaghter is that age this year, but we've already been through that age with our son who is 6 this year). I could not tear myself away from Disney to go to USF... we'll wait until the kids are much older to attempt that. Don't want to deny myself a day at Typhoon Lagoon. :) I like to utilize all my extra options. :)

mechurchlady

Take your kid for sure as on the right and past Hollywood is Woody Woodpecker's KidZone. It has Fivel's Playground, Barney, a roller coaster, Curious George water play area, meet and greet characters like Shrek and Rugrats, and shows. I never seen a kid bored in the Hollywood site.

There is a new Dr. Seuss character breakfast at IOA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom