Universal City Walk

ademello

Has anyone spent the evening at Universal City Walk without visiting Universal Studios? We are taking our 16 year old daughter and her friend, they are interested in going there for some shopping and dinner. Is there a way to get there from the resort? Thoughts???:shrug:

Philo

Just a heads up - this might be moved to the Universal section.

I've been there for the evening (meal, cinema and drinks) when I was staying offsite, near Universal. It was a pretty good night but I don't think I would make the effort to travel there from the resorts unless I had a car.

Upvote 0

Philo

Sorry, to elaborate a little further. There is no Disney or Universal provided transport to get from the resorts to CityWalk. You will need to either drive, get a taxi or catch a bus. It's probably 20 - 30 min travel time.

Upvote 0

raven

Sorry, to elaborate a little further. There is no Disney or Universal provided transport to get from the resorts to CityWalk. You will need to either drive, get a taxi or catch a bus. It's probably 20 - 30 min travel time.

It isn't far. I'm moving just steps away from there in September but from DTD it's only about a 15 minute drive.

Upvote 0

shanny

if you are going and will be staying on site, might i suggest a bus to DTD, then a cab from there to citywalk. you can save a few bucks doing that, rather than getting a cab from your resort. we stayed at the poly and saved about 10 bucks! unfortunatly we didnt realize that until our cab trip back, when we were going to DTD for dinner. :brick: oh well, just a bit of advice!! :wave:

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
City Walks has some excellent places to dine, but shopping is average at best. Not a fan of the clubs and theres definitely a different atmosphere.

Matgaritaville, is always a stop off for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom