Universal Bounce Back Offer

JohnD

Original Poster
I just received a postcard in the mail for a UOR bouceback offer. (I was there the end of May). Rates are very good compared even to their stay longer rates. I had been looking at staying there after a trip to WDW in December.

For December 13-16, I’m paying a total of $472 for lagoon view at Sapphire Falls. That’s only $20 more than a king room they offered me for Aventura.

JoeCamel

I just received a postcard in the mail for a UOR bouceback offer. (I was there the end of May). Rates are very good compared even to their stay longer rates. I had been looking at staying there after a trip to WDW in December.

For December 13-16, I’m paying a total of $472 for lagoon view at Sapphire Falls. That’s only $20 more than a king room they offered me for Aventura.
Sweet spot. You booked yet?

JohnD

Original Poster
Sweet spot. You booked yet?

Booked. The rate was only $20 more than Aventura which they are pushing hard. I don’t blame them. It’s their newest resort but I booked Sapphire because of the savings compared to other rates there (stay longer, seasonal).

Jimmy Thick

Check your e-mails, UO just released a "family specific" code for late November-early December for 25% off the three newer hotels on a three or more night stay. You cannot book it online and must be done over the phone. I haven't checked if its 25% off just the hotel stay or the package.

HwdStudio

Great deal!

Is this on top of the stay more save more? If not, then its really not that great of a deal and not anything better than you can get yourself by booking online for 5 nights. But if its on top of that, then yes its a good deal.

JohnD

Original Poster
Is this on top of the stay more save more? If not, then its really not that great of a deal and not anything better than you can get yourself by booking online for 5 nights. But if its on top of that, then yes its a good deal.

No, it’s a separate deal. It appears that bounce backs have great rates. In addition to postcard which I received last week, I just received a bounce back offer with a code in email.

No, it’s a separate deal. It appears that bounce backs have great rates. In addition to postcard which I received last week, I just received a bounce back offer with a code in email.

Yeah I got those too. But maybe I'm adding up my numbers wrong? I was comparing the bounceback to the normal stay more save more and they seemed roughly about the same?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom